Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 03:57 PM
Aviak

Ainwhine you clearly haven't even read this thread if you don't understand how someone selling shortcuts is ruining people trying to play legit. Let alone anything else going on here. Learn anything economics also if you don't understand the ridiculous inflation that comes with RMT in games. It straight up destroys currency value and Legitplayer01 has to spend 10x the time to afford an item because RMTscum02 wont sell for less plat then the dollars he would have made selling said item(s).
Old 03-28-2014, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by casdegere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Though I shouldn't but I will...

Wrong is wrong regardless of its degree and that is why you fail.
lol what are you on
Old 03-28-2014, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by casdegere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Though I shouldn't but I will...

Wrong is wrong regardless of its degree and that is why you fail.
Same punishment for jaywalkers as we give to rapists then, yes?
Sarnak

This is RnF now? I'm out.

High points of the thread:
  • Spitty's ideal defense attorney
  • RMT being equated to selling drugs to children
  • Barking not knowing what white hat is.
  • People thinking I RMT Jboots...srsly?

I ran the Jboot Inflation Team, sure. And yeah jboots cost double what they used to, but nickel and dime RMT, I'm insulted.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What inflation? I remember buying a Hierophant's cloak for 100k 3 months after Kunark came out (well actually I traded a Rod of Mourning, but same thing). Now said cloak is 35k. Reality is everything is dirt cheap now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Psyphon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Learn anything economics also if you don't understand the ridiculous inflation that comes with RMT in games. It straight up destroys currency value and Legitplayer01 has to spend 10x the time to afford an item because RMTscum02 wont sell for less plat then the dollars he would have made selling said item(s).
Old 03-28-2014, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In your mind, self respect entails giving up any notion of personal property in a family environment? How odd. I'm guessing you let your kid have just as much right to use your car as you do?
You are quibbling like a bitch. I suspect you are weak. Let me tell you how I know:

It is blatantly obvious that a man who gambles away his wealth is failing to provide for his family.

You don't seem to get that. It says a lot about the boy you are.
Old 03-28-2014, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both sides understand each other; it's just that no one is going to be convinced.

The people arguing for Nordenwatch aren't going to be convinced, and the people arguing otherwise aren't going to budge. At the end of the day he made a dick move; there's nothing that can really done about it that hasn't been done. The temptation he faced seeing $20K is certainly understandable, but it still makes him an ass to cash out. The only currency left to traffic in here is respect, and it obviously doesn't mean a whole lot to some of the people here.

I do find it interesting the lengths Nordenwatch is going through to justify his actions to the rest of us despite having no stake left here.
Petain here has it right

The thread is just an exercise in who has integrity, and who doesn't. It's really been pretty entertaining watching you scumlords wiggle with morality as you try to justify your behavior.

I just wanted Mr. Nord to know there are people out there who disapprove, and that (at least) some of the community does indeed understand his decisions, yet still disapproves. Of course, he doesn't have any reason to give a fuck.
Old 03-28-2014, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are quibbling like a bitch. I suspect you are weak. Let me tell you how I know:

It is blatantly obvious that a man who gambles away his wealth is failing to provide for his family.

You don't seem to get that. It says a lot about the boy you are.
qft
Old 03-28-2014, 04:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same punishment for jaywalkers as we give to rapists then, yes?
I could make that argument...

Near where I live, people who actually have jobs have to put up with people jaywalking in droves. Sometimes, in the evenings where there are little or no street lights. These people 'look' to get hit and have their lawyer in their contacts list. They sue honest, hard working people and their insurance companies. So yes, either way, someone is getting raped.
Old 03-28-2014, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not trolling.

Have you ever heard of white-hat? It's kind of a whole tech industry based on what you've described.
A white-hat hacker discovers flaws in the system and then tells people about them. The various exploiters we have seen on P1999 have somehow forgotten about that second step.

Bad analogy is bad.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Closed Thread