Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 11:31 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it really all comes down to leadership. knowing the history of guilds from server up through now helps. the "handful" of fishbait members for example (whose leaders were known cheat/hack/exploit artists) that made it to DA were a good indication of where that guild was headed.

the proclivity for cheating starts with the leadership in the guilds. DA entered the scene just as fishbait did, and if you're old enough on the server to remember "first to any target, guaranteed" you'll know wtf i'm talking about.

it all catches up in the end maybe, but the problem is the months and months that go by where guilds with honest leadership get steamrolled. the problem with those guilds id they're not very vocal about being screwed, and there's a lesson to be learned about squeaky wheels.
Apparently your jealousy and indignation towards guilds that are better than you has prevented you from understanding basic concepts.

We know a few things that are factual. Anything else is heresy and frivolous babble. I will break down the facts that we currently know in simple terms in hopes you can understand.

Statements from Rogean:

1. “ATLEAST 8 Accounts have been linked to this incident, some of those in top guilds. Will I say what guilds? No. ”
2. “The reason it was mentioned in this thread specifically is because the topic had already been brought up (The suspicion of knowing raid target spawn times).”
3. “As I continue to state repeatedly over and over, CSR Issues are non-disclosure when it comes to specific information pertaining to disciplinary actions against players.”

Here is a breakdown of these three statements:

Statement One:

- 8 players were permanently banned due to cheating (omg abacab was right!)
- Some of these said 8 were in top guilds (Bregan D’Aerth, Sapientia, IB, DA)
- Some of these said 8 were in zerg guilds (Darkwind)
- Some of these said 8 were in guilds the server laughs at (Transcendence)
- Some of these said 8 were in guilds that want their hand held and need a tissue (Divinity)
- And we know that these guilds will not be revealed (speculate and flame the guild you compete with the most on this thread!)

Statement Two:

- This thread was used by Rogean as the topic of “suspicion of knowing raid target spawn times” was already discussed here. (if you don’t understand this you’re a tool)

Statement Three:

- Players that were disciplined will not be announced
- Players that were banned will remain anonymous
- The players that were removed from the server will never be known
- Non-disclosure (this means it’s a secret!)

We can conclude the following:
A. Abacab may be an ass but he speaks the truth and that is most guilds have a few cheaters in them!
B. Rogean and crew do a good job eliminating said cheaters.

On a side note, I did some investigation last night and it appeared all the officers of DA were online! The same can not be said for Transcendence!
Old 09-10-2010, 01:02 PM
Fire Giant

You know... this server has captured one aspect that is so perfectly live:

Stay away from official forums, enjoy the game more.
Old 09-10-2010, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by troll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On a side note, I did some investigation last night and it appeared all the officers of DA were online! The same can not be said for Transcendence!
Thats funny...it really is...I like how you tried shifting the band wagon...Clearly You are smoking rocks.

It's a shame Transcendence can't sit and shit in a sock 24 hours a day staring mindlessly at EQ because they have a day job and cannot get on every day...Something you forum trolls obviously don't.

Keep the hamster on the wheel kiddo, need to think some more about that.
[78 Monk] Kobrakai (Iksar) <The Chosen Few> (EZ Server)
- See you soon, Space Cowboy.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:01 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostprophets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats funny...it really is...I like how you tried shifting the band wagon...Clearly You are smoking rocks.

It's a shame Transcendence can't sit and shit in a sock 24 hours a day staring mindlessly at EQ because they have a day job and cannot get on every day...Something you forum trolls obviously don't.

Keep the hamster on the wheel kiddo, need to think some more about that.
I have a day job sir! More false unabashed accusations! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zianlo1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like this guy....Similar to how birthdays and xmas isnt all about the present, is about spending good quality time with people you love and care about. Am trying to teach my 4 yr old them qualities, but he's 4 =P
I have taught those qualitys to all 3 of my children. (even though i spoiled the hell out them and gave them whatever they asked for)
I made sure they know that quality time is what it is all about when it comes to family.
2 of my boys are full grown men now but I have a 7 yer old and I still make it part of my routine to take a walk with him at the beach on sat and sunday morning and talk to him about whatever he wants to talk about. When it comes down too it all you really have is family.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:30 PM
Orc

How long has the spawn data been leaking?
Old 09-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Decaying Skeleton

DA: 1 banned
Divinity: 1 banned
Inglourious Basterds: 3 banned
Transcendence: 2 banned

We have one unaccounted banning! Post the offender!
Old 09-10-2010, 02:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by troll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DA: 1 banned
Divinity: 1 banned
Inglourious Basterds: 3 banned
Transcendence: 2 banned

We have one unaccounted banning! Post the offender!
Lol who in IB got banned?
Old 09-10-2010, 02:40 PM
Kobold

Yeah, please tell us.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:42 PM
Banned

We want names!
Closed Thread