Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2014, 02:07 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mr. smalls is currently working hard to get a max lvl char before velious opens. he hopes to be the first p99'er to have an account with a max level toon banned in classic, kunark, and velious. truly a remarkable feat that might add his name to the annals of EQ legends here on p99...

We're all pulling for you smalls. You can do it. i know you can.
Good read. Would laugh again.
Old 04-07-2014, 03:32 PM
Fire Giant

Might make sense to just ban Smalls now and skip the RMT middle man. He's clearly not going to change and his posts are offensive.
Old 04-07-2014, 04:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by phacemeltar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dont be an asshole
Seriously. These people are working for hours and hours to code an incredibly complex game for free to a bunch of people who just complain and accuse them of being corrupt all day. In 2001 a team of like 10-20 developers got paid to work for months to code Velious for a company that made millions off of it. In 2014 like TWO GUYS are taking a little longer than expected to do it for free and everyone is being shitty to them.

THANK YOU, DEVELOPERS, FOR GIVING US BACK THIS AMAZING GAME THAT WE ALL LOVED SO FUCKING MUCH AND THOUGHT WE'D NEVER GET TO PLAY AGAIN THE WAY IT WAS.

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 04-07-2014, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously. These people are working for hours and hours to code an incredibly complex game for free to a bunch of people who just complain and accuse them of being corrupt all day. In 2001 a team of like 10-20 developers got paid to work for months to code Velious for a company that made millions off of it. In 2014 like TWO GUYS are taking a little longer than expected to do it for free and everyone is being shitty to them.

THANK YOU, DEVELOPERS, FOR GIVING US BACK THIS AMAZING GAME THAT WE ALL LOVED SO FUCKING MUCH AND THOUGHT WE'D NEVER GET TO PLAY AGAIN THE WAY IT WAS.
Good post, you guys take your time over it and correct as many imperfections as possible...everyone loves the fact that it's coming and will be very happy whenever it comes to launch night [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

...doesn't hurt to climb on the beta server maybe one night a week with some pals, does it? Oh, it does? Oh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-07-2014, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzeriel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is 30 high enough to hop into Velious? On live I used to go there around 40 iirc.
Yeah I think 20-25 is the kind of time to think about beginning life there. Hit up Tower of Frozen Shadow with some pals if you can convince any to play a while [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-07-2014, 05:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good post, you guys take your time over it and correct as many imperfections as possible...everyone loves the fact that it's coming and will be very happy whenever it comes to launch night [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

...doesn't hurt to climb on the beta server maybe one night a week with some pals, does it? Oh, it does? Oh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ohhh goood it huuuuuuuuurtssss

I've been on beta a couple times and submitted I think three bugs. I plan on doing more in the future. I'm one of those people who is desperately scrambling to get as close to 60 as possible before release because RAIDIIIIIIING, but the truth is I need to do a better job reminding myself that no one deserves to have something like this game just HANDED to them, we all really need to do something to contribute- be it donations, helping with beta, or just being a real part of the community that ideally will make this server worth playing on. We should all be pitching in and I personally haven't done enough of that.

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I got curious and decided to look up Mr. Smalls here.

Banned in December of 2012 for RMT. Provided information for source of exchange, reduced to suspension and currency deleted.

Banned again in August of 2013 for similarily related activities.

A shame. =\
sig worthy ^^^

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-07-2014, 08:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got so sucked into forum questing tonight. Took me a few minutes to find out where that ignore list is kept.

Welcome to the server Smalls. I don't find you funny. Hope you don't have any bug reports that you may want me to see. .... ever.

Back to coding ... was working ... on ... BOLTS!!!

H
As a newbie mage, I thank you.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:41 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a newbie mage, I thank you.
Until I do the movement collision checks, I have a few little tweaks. The bad news first. You will need los at beginning and end of spell. Now the good. Casting another spell will not disrupt. You can have multiple bolts flying at same time.

Coming soon. Til I take the time to make them better.

H
Old 04-12-2014, 02:19 PM
Kobold

wow, didn't realize my question would turn into this. I was mainly asking because i am a new player and trying to get caught up to all of you, unfortunately that does not leave any time for beta testing right now. If i do get caught up and it's still not out, I will be interested in doing some beta. now who wants to PL me? :P
btw the last part was a joke if you take it serious.
Closed Thread