Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2014, 08:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Azrael just full of mad trolls. You guys need to stop bad mouthing everyone who isnt in your guild just because they arent in your guild.

get a grip and lighten up, its a computer game. if he wants to leave and join another guild so be it.
if he didn't start spouting off random bullshit that isn't true, there would probably be a lot less shit talking right now
Old 04-08-2014, 08:29 PM
Banned

you guys care way too much
Old 04-08-2014, 08:31 PM
Banned

I didn't say one word until you, Colgate, started spewing bullshit. Do your research and prove me wrong? Bet ya cant
Old 04-08-2014, 08:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Azrael just full of mad trolls. You guys need to stop bad mouthing everyone who isnt in your guild just because they arent in your guild.

get a grip and lighten up, its a computer game. if he wants to leave and join another guild so be it.
I haven't bad mouthed anyone i like Brobb, he is a good player he would not ever try an secretly pm another guild to come kill his own pal over a epic. Nihlum is and always will be garbage.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:37 PM
Banned

immersion warning

spring is here

go outside

grow something and eat it *( or smoke it ) either is fine.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrobbVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't say one word until you, Colgate, started spewing bullshit. Do your research and prove me wrong? Bet ya cant
maybe it was when you were telling me in tells things like barladore was on during repop day "doing his own thing" which is simply not true, that biggy has gotten screwed on loot despite the fact that he's been around for 2 weeks and has full ragefire gear and powered passed on the arms for him, that i'm not a main assist(LOL), that lite gives loot to alts over mains constantly which you couldn't provide an example of other than barladore getting a cloak of flames despite getting passed on for that item a dozen times and he's been around for over a year

you're insane dawg, take a break from elf sim because it's obviously negatively affecting your mental state
Old 04-08-2014, 08:50 PM
Kobold

Azrael arguing about loot. Is this real life? OG status taints.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:54 PM
Banned

naw, the guy crying about loot is in nihilum
Old 04-08-2014, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse40 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't bad mouthed anyone i like Brobb, he is a good player he would not ever try an secretly pm another guild to come kill his own pal over a epic. Nihlum is and always will be garbage.
no you just steal batphone lists and spam peoples numbers with racism and highly offensive comments about their families

you are such a cool guy
Old 04-08-2014, 08:59 PM
Banned

Colgate, I'm not the one that only tagged up because they were getting dragons bro.
Closed Thread