Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2014, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueRZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I'm really afraid of is wasting my time. If I make it to endgame and run into bullshit drama over this and end up quitting I'm gonna be somewhat pissed.

Maybe you're all really cool and it won't matter. That's my hope.
Dude that's pretty much the definition of everquest.
Old 04-30-2014, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueRZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Serious thread. I'm wary of making the switch to red because of your community's reputation as being "toxic" and hateful. Old PvP player here, and I've been looking for a reason to make the switch for some time. Ran the GM event tonight and got a ring, and with the effort the GMs are putting in now it seems like a good time to get into things as melee.

Mostly I'm concerned about the top guilds, as I intend to level and then get right on with the endgame progression. Just how bigoted are you? Be honest. I have a pretty thick skin but even so it's not terribly fun playing with people that take issue with who you are. I'm mtf transsexual.

A while back I was watching a twitch stream of some red player's. I think his name was Bestow, iksar shaman leveling at the time. The people he was voice chatting with got into a conversation about trans people, and someone was going on about how they're crazy and how he could never respect a person that acted in such a way. What guild is Bestow and his friends in, does anyone know? Please share.

Yep. So. Could I find a home here, or should I keep on with my blue characters and continue missing out on that sweet pvp? Saw tonight there's still a fair amount of "faggot" and "******" being thrown about in chat, but it's to be expected anywhere on the internet in some instances. Is that the norm here in guildchat? Would you talk shit about a person's sexual orientation or what have you in any serious way?
Rule #1, don't share anything personal that you don't want thrown in your face in game or on the forums. You already fucked that up, but have some redemption left at either going completely incognito in game or making a whole new forum account.

The less vocal you are the less of a target you become.
Old 04-30-2014, 01:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rule #1, don't share anything personal that you don't want thrown in your face in game or on the forums. You already fucked that up, but have some redemption left at either going completely incognito in game or making a whole new forum account.

The less vocal you are the less of a target you become.
Old 04-30-2014, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Azure made it here, so nut up you pussy.
Old 04-30-2014, 01:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Azure made it here, so nut up you pussy.
If by made it, you mean, constantly harrassed
Old 04-30-2014, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Layers. Azure trolls pretty hard on forums.
Old 04-30-2014, 02:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I very much doubt anyone is going to actually give you shit for being gay. I'm sure you'll hear 'fag' tossed around a lot, but that's really meant as more of a generic insult than a gay-slur these days.
Yeah dude, it means inappropriate loud assholes that ride harley motorcycles.
South Park ftw.
Old 04-30-2014, 02:29 PM
Banned

British meatballs
Old 04-30-2014, 02:29 PM
Banned

lol bestow bad for the server
Old 04-30-2014, 02:48 PM
Banned

man so many people getting trolled by OP, this community never learns
Closed Thread