Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2014, 10:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EXP / Loot was originally determined by whoever got the kill shot... You do know that right?

It wasn't until October of 1999 that EXP and looting rights were rewarded to the group with the highest percent of damage.
VT dps fights were fantastic. How how I both hated and miss them at the same time.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:28 AM
Kobold

Don't know either BDA or Saraya or anyone in between but a suspension and item return should be good enough, no? Mistakes happen. Rationale gets befuddled when stakes are high. I doubt any player on here is a perfect saint of an EQ player. But eh. My two cents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P.S. Of course I logged out. I knew the moment after I did it, it was a mistake and that I'd get steam rolled by a hundred BDA tells. What's the alternative, stay logged in and 'take it like a man?'
Old 05-05-2014, 11:32 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

<---- Fucking saint
Old 05-05-2014, 11:41 AM
Banned

From this point on in this thread lets post things Chest has done that were scumbag.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:47 AM
Sarnak

He was born.

/thread

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 05-05-2014, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From this point on in this thread lets post things Chest has done that were scumbag.
I'll start. Personally ushered this server into a rotation system that unfairly restricts hardcore guilds from monopolizing raid content.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:58 AM
Large Rat

Saraya was always great to me but these contested mobs really bring out the worst of people on both sides. Going about unguilded 50+ and doing contested mobs just seems like a fail in the end no matter what. To me it just seems like a waste of time unless you have enough clout to get guild mates rather than relying on /who friend all.
Old 05-05-2014, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll start. Personally ushered this server into a rotation system that unfairly restricts hardcore guilds from monopolizing raid content.
way to ruin the high end Epic MQ market with your casual wellfare pixels

thanks alot jerk !
Old 05-05-2014, 12:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeaolena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And I know it sucks to be a friend or acquaintance of Saraya and to come across the news of his actions out of the blue. But... it is probably in your best interest not to come here and try to find shades of grey. It makes you look bad in the public eye of the rest of the server, because it shows the rest of us you cannot fully conceive just how bad Ninja Looting is.

Basically, be careful not ruin your own p1999 reputation on behalf of someone who you didn't know as well as you thought you did.
It is interesting though, how often it happens irl and in games. Whenever someone breaks the rules or says something deemed offensive it seems like at least some of their friends try separate the person from their action(s), fully supporting them and only half-condemning the act, if at all. And if somehow there's no one there to support that person than he/she immediately brings up how much good they've done in the past and whatnot.

Anyway, getting off topic. Still not sure why someone in xp group didn't just lock down the corpse, especially with a nonguilded chanter sitting right next to it, but then what are the odds a high level player would risk being doing something selfish that would no doubt result in a suspension or ban? Actually, the odds are pretty good. Not blaming the xp group though. The only way this wouldn't look bad imo is if the corpse had >10sec left on it and no other chanter was in zone, since chanter epic is not MQable.
Last edited by Ennewi; 05-05-2014 at 12:30 PM..
Old 05-05-2014, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

For the 10th time, the corpse was looted the second it came open. Our enchanter and the ninja looter were both there watching it tick down. Even if I had locked the corpse what would have stopped that person from spam looting once I got off of it?
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Closed Thread