Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2014, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're of course entitled to your opinion, but as a member of Nihilum I completely disagree with your assessment of both guilds.

The guilds are not as different as portrayed on this boards, in terms of goal. When Nihilum was out Azrael was clearing every raid target...I would not call that a casual raiding guild. Nihilum is the more established guild in terms on PVE, but Azrael has the capabilities (and desire) to clear every raid target currently in the game.

Also the assessment that you're expected to get levels and gear on your own in Nihilum is literally the complete opposite of the truth. We routinely do hate/fear gear clears, epic fights, etc for applicants, 2-3 days a week if not more. We also run exp groups where often times one or full members with level 60s will be out of group to help assist and guard the exp groups from PVP. People tend to have geared to the tits alts running exp groups very often that will make your exp bar fly.

In the end I would encourage you to pick the guild that you want to join based on your experiences thus far on R99.

We go out of our way to help new apps in Nihilum.

I apped Nihilum on my Wizard, Marius. This was a few months ago. I was constantly called scum, shit bag app, and other encouraging words. I was told I had to attend every raid and get a certain DKP before I could count for anything in the guild. I was told I had to get my own VP key and have at least 120+ in every resist or something before I could become a member. I was not allowed to be tagged or join the guild teamspeak, but told I was not being active in the guild or grouping with members by Nizzar when I asked him why I was being ignored. The one time I was allowed into the teamspeak I was blasted by pictures of hydra penises and videos of children being killed by cars slamming into them, while the rest of the guild laughed and commented.

I went to get married and posted on the forums I was doing so, so I would not be on. Upon return Arzak informed me that Nizzar had me removed from app status because I was not dedicated enough. This is when I decided it was not the guild for me.

When I joined Azrael I was put in the exp group on my first fear raid and told I could try for items along with everyone else while being spoken to like the adult that I am. This has been my experience and the basis for my advice.

Azrael can't compete when the zerg that is Nihilum all log in, as can be seen in the last two weekends, and thus joining that guild would be an easier way to acquire pixels.
Old 05-22-2014, 02:47 PM
Fire Giant

So much misinformation on these boards and in game.

I think the biggest representative of both guilds is how much each one has to inflate its ego. You always see Azrael members talking trash and saying how horrible Nihilum is.

It's your typical trash talker behavior. They feel weak and helpless so they lash out verbally in game and on the boards because they feel defeated. If they were winning all the time they wouldn't feel the need to brag about every little victory.
Old 05-22-2014, 02:49 PM
Banned

Are you referring to me? I'm telling someone to join Nihilum if they want pixels which is just a fact, and relaying the experience I had. None of this is made up to "trash talk"
Old 05-22-2014, 03:01 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I apped Nihilum on my Wizard, Marius. This was a few months ago. I was constantly called scum, shit bag app, and other encouraging words. I was told I had to attend every raid and get a certain DKP before I could count for anything in the guild. I was told I had to get my own VP key and have at least 120+ in every resist or something before I could become a member. I was not allowed to be tagged or join the guild teamspeak, but told I was not being active in the guild or grouping with members by Nizzar when I asked him why I was being ignored. The one time I was allowed into the teamspeak I was blasted by pictures of hydra penises and videos of children being killed by cars slamming into them, while the rest of the guild laughed and commented.

I went to get married and posted on the forums I was doing so, so I would not be on. Upon return Arzak informed me that Nizzar had me removed from app status because I was not dedicated enough. This is when I decided it was not the guild for me.

When I joined Azrael I was put in the exp group on my first fear raid and told I could try for items along with everyone else while being spoken to like the adult that I am. This has been my experience and the basis for my advice.

Azrael can't compete when the zerg that is Nihilum all log in, as can be seen in the last two weekends, and thus joining that guild would be an easier way to acquire pixels.
I had the complete opposite experience. When I was leveling with nihilum they had 60s out of group buffing and healing. If all of the group is full of melees or casters they would have a 60 healer sit outside of group helping for hours. People would take turns helping. Everyone is polite and professional. Most members are already geared out so most loot goes to new members. People are always offering to help camp stuff for epics or keys. I still have a child's tear because someone else turned in their tear for me before I got one, I have one right now I got that was rotting I could give op for a mq and it's np because someone did at for me. Day one I was earning dkp. I heard Azrael doesn't use it? I like getting credit for showing up to raids. So far my experience with Nihilum couldn't be any better.

Old 05-22-2014, 03:06 PM
Banned

Marius is a troll shaman

Nice try Genedin you FUCK ING FIBBER
Old 05-22-2014, 03:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you referring to me? I'm telling someone to join Nihilum if they want pixels which is just a fact, and relaying the experience I had. None of this is made up to "trash talk"
Not directly referring to you. I don't know what previous history you had on your wizard or why people treated you like that. I doubt a guild would recruit people just to belittle them.

I can easily see you taking your own personal experience and assuming everyone will go through what you did if it's even true.

I'm talking about 90% of trash talk that happens is from someone mad in Azrael, just read these forums or ooc.
Old 05-22-2014, 03:14 PM
Banned

Childs tear takes 2 to 4 people, if u cant get that many together flowers would happily sell u loot rights for 12k
send pm
Old 05-22-2014, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Not sure Genedin, but I have been in the guild approaching a year now and I have never seen an app treated like you're describing in good times or bad.

My first day as an app I got pk'd by Tune in CoM (was lvl 52) then like 8 hours later he used a tear to get me my shaman epic. Day one.

In the last few weeks I've seen apps loot VS stones, people who haven't even apped yet loot ragefire's heart, probably a hundred pieces of gear handed out. I've seen two shaman epics done and four for rogues, and probably one a day for clerics. I've seen apps loot rare drop stuff from sky for things like shaman shoulders.

I'm sorry your experience was bad but it is literally the only case of anything remotely close to that happening I have heard of.
Old 05-22-2014, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
long text; short quote
You are in the arms of an angel now Genedin. FLY MY BOY FLY!~
Old 05-22-2014, 03:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rettj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Marius is a troll shaman

Nice try Genedin you FUCK ING FIBBER
I think you are thinking of Marras?
Closed Thread