Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2014, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

meh my post didnt make sense. not allowing LNS is bannable. ive never had a problem so OP prob just trolling.
Old 05-24-2014, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

LOOT AND SCOOT

not scout and loot

da fuck you scouting?
Old 05-24-2014, 09:20 PM
Fire Giant

scout and loot sounds like ninja looting to me

Blue
: Seniksin | Jarshale
Red: Sieg | Cazissa
Old 05-24-2014, 09:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent51 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just spent about 7 hours on red. I had a few PvP encounters :
-1) Twink
-2) HARDCORE twink with druid 60 supporting him
-3) twink pulling enchanter's pet to guards
-4) Full group ganking with 60 cleric supporting them

Also only many people do not respect scout and loot.

So all in all group xp is good, I may try again but more for the "fresh server" feeling than for the "red" server feeling. It is cool to see people wanting to just group up people for the bonus and dont "optimise" group duo or trio like on Bleu. Its nice to have also less crowded zones and being able to pick a place without checking every 10 minutes if its camped. On the other hand the PvP part is very lame so far and feels more like an annoyance than like an exitement.
wow. you were VERY unlucky then. this is not usually the way it goes leveling a new char, at all. recently many blues have even posted in red forums saying what good experiences they have had
Old 05-25-2014, 03:12 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOOT AND SCOOT

not scout and loot

da fuck you scouting?
Seriously? Its ok to grief if I dont type properly? Its ok to keep slashing people down when they /tell "Stop killing me I am just looting my corpse"?

You know what? I was just wrong to even try. Wrong to try Red, wrong to try to talk about it on the forum.
Old 05-25-2014, 03:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent51 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously? Its ok to grief if I dont type properly? Its ok to keep slashing people down when they /tell "Stop killing me I am just looting my corpse"?

You know what? I was just wrong to even try. Wrong to try Red, wrong to try to talk about it on the forum.
Jesus. What happened to EQ players? Deal with what you're given or shut the fuck up and leave
Old 05-25-2014, 03:32 AM
Orc

Quote:

People who have a tendency to get upset about the most trivial issues are typically not the people that enjoy the red server. Different strokes for different folks. You seem a bit dramatic though, which is quite the thing on Red... but it's like you care too much. That won't do you any good over there.

Thanks for trying, and safe travels friend.
Old 05-25-2014, 04:29 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Jesus. What happened to EQ players? Deal with what you're given or shut the fuck up and leave
I play EQ since day one and almost never really stoped. EQ players are and always were complaining and ranting on forums. Most people nowdays inded just shut the fuck up and leave because the MMO market todays allows to you so whatever you want when you want. But let me explain.

I was caught in the whole "lets try red" thing. It felt like both the devs and the red community were trying to make the server enjoyable for everyone. So I did try.
After a few hours I noticed that :
1) The twink/PL issue is really a plague and actually was 100% of the PvP encounters I had (personnal experience)
2) The whole supposely bannable but not hardcoded PNP rules hardly applies (or didnt to me)

You use a forum to share an experience, ask a question or give an information. It is what I did.
I end up with 2 pages filled with :
- You are a troll/liar
- You do not own testicles
- Just go away

(and a couple of actually interesting things from Farzo and Pudge)

So my conclusion is that the Red server community is indeed filled with griefer who doesnt give a crap about the server pop ever going over a couple of hundred.
Old 05-25-2014, 05:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you were VERY unlucky
Old 05-25-2014, 05:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So my conclusion is that the Red server community is indeed filled with griefer who doesnt give a crap about the server pop ever going over a couple of hundred.
You took the wrong actions after dying the first time. Did you call "LNS" in ooc? If not then no rules were broken. Perhaps we need a quick run down of the rules for new red players?

Death from players will happen on a pvp server, its not for everyone.
Closed Thread