Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2014, 07:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Petty? Motherfucker, I've been griefed by you pieces of shit too many times. Fuck every last one of you.

There is a good reason why I will not buff/rez/port any TMO or IB member and its not because I am being petty. You assholes earned every bit of inconvenience that comes your way. Actions have consequences.

I only hope that other people get the courage to say "No" as well.
bda are the biggest fucking cry babies ever
Old 05-27-2014, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerosys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys are the ones preaching all the time about everyone else wanting pixels but you...and than in the same breath try and do everything in your power to get free pixels.

Don't talk to me about hand outs you have absolutely no fucking idea what it takes to get mobs in Class C especially as an FTE / Puller go back to the kids table grown folks are talking.

If bitching and complaining was a direct relation to how much loot you got. You guys would be #1 hands fucking down.
Sorry bro, you are 13 years too late for any meaningful competition or accomplishing anything that all of us haven't already accomplished years ago. Nothing you are doing takes any skill at all - even as a puller trying to get FTE.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 05-27-2014, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

When I'm on my druid I cast Scale of Wolf on all TMO I see, because I'm swell like that.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Petty? Motherfucker, I've been griefed by you pieces of shit too many times. Fuck every last one of you.

There is a good reason why I will not buff/rez/port any TMO or IB member and its not because I am being petty. You assholes earned every bit of inconvenience that comes your way. Actions have consequences.

I only hope that other people get the courage to say "No" as well.
You could never inconvenience me. In the past i have rezzed buffed helped many a BDA member.. It's petty because i bet you don't even know most of the people in either TMO or IB but you hold onto this artificial hate like we came over to your house and kicked your dog... That's the pathetic part i don't expect any of you to actually make any sense in RNF but don't come here on your high horse like you could really do anything to inconvenience us i bet it took ferns all of 45 seconds to get someone else to buff him. keep h8ting dawg.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-27-2014, 07:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry bro, you are 13 years too late for any meaningful competition or accomplishing anything that all of us haven't already accomplished years ago. Nothing you are doing takes any skill at all - even as a puller trying to get FTE.
For something that doesn't matter anymore you guys really seem to care ALOT.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I couldn't keep a straight face reading this. Acting like you understand anything about competitive raiding on the server and what does and doesn't require knowledge and skill in the game.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

So much leet here. I bet all the ladies at the legion get wet from the tales of VP dragons.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So much leet here. I bet all the ladies at the legion get wet from the tales of VP dragons.
Whatever you have to tell yourself to be guilded with Chest.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I couldn't keep a straight face reading this. Acting like you understand anything about competitive raiding on the server and what does and doesn't require knowledge and skill in the game.
You don't know anything about me except that I'm in BDA. But seeing as how I was in the #1 PvE guild on Rallos Zek and later The Rathe, I guarantee I know exactly what competitive raiding in classic EQ requires and what takes skill to accomplish.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 05-27-2014, 07:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
You don't know anything about me except that I'm in BDA. But seeing as how I was in the #1 PvE guild on Rallos Zek and later The Rathe, I guarantee I know exactly what competitive raiding in classic EQ requires and what takes skill to accomplish.
Cool. When are you joining red to prove it...OR at least attempt something here besides pushing a button on your vending machine ?
Closed Thread