Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2014, 09:14 AM
Large Rat

Unrest basement until lvl 40. You can calm a couple until you get the timers down. Once you hit 40, I highly recommend going to Spectres in OOT due to NO COMPETITION. I've currently been here for the past 5 levels and have never had anyone do a CC for spectres.

You need to be careful though and bind at sister's island so you can gate back to sell items. Swimming from there is a short trip. When you kill the specs, make sure you kill the one facing north, until you feel comfortable pacifying/calming the other ones. The one facing north is the only one that is a single pull. If you pull any of the others, youwill get 2-3 on you.
Old 05-28-2014, 09:28 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just got superior heal at 34, better go fucking solo.
I thought it was funny.
Old 05-28-2014, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

You just NEED to go to CoM. Like has been said. Tons of undead, no nukers, casters in there. And nobody is going to turn down a Cleric in there even if they know you will only stay half an hour. People always looking for a rez. So can make some plat also. You can stay there to level 50. Then I would move to KC or Seb. Lots of undead in KC also.

As a Cleric you really don't NEED to group and when you do it is not that hard to get one. You need to level up anyways if you are into playing a Cleric. Because when Velious comes out people will be kissing your behind to have you in their group. Mobs hit hard as hell in Velious and fights last a LONG time. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-28-2014, 10:01 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Id suggest posting up at the specs in feerrot while keeping an eye open for Lguk groups. You can also hunt around the Zone Lines in Lguk. Its safe, plenty of undead frogs which are some of the lowest HP mobs, and you can always zone if things get dicey. Plenty of opportunity to sell rezzes. You can pick up some nice gear and loot in Guk and its a fun challenge.
Specs will only be doable at 38 for a cleric if you have fairly good gear. My Cleric has 195 WIS and if he got more than a couple of resists he had to run/gate. At 40 things get a little easier but you still need a fairly large manapool. It takes 7 Expel Undead hitting for max damage to down a Spectre. That's 910 mana. You will also probably have to Root/Enstill 2-4 times per Spectre. Let's assume you are using Enstill and you only have to root twice, that's another 120 mana. At 40 I was still getting a lot of resists. I think my mana pool was around 1450. That's not a huge margin for error when you may need a heal or two as well.

I'd suggest doing the hag room in Unrest until 40 and then moving to the Spectres. That's the path I took and it worked out well for me. Even as a dwarf with 45 CHA I was still able to successfully break the room with lull. Especially at 35+. I ended up getting quite a few Bloodstained Tunics/mantles as well. I gave a ton of them away and put several on alts and I still have 4 tunics and 2 mantles sitting in my bank.
Allabahallaban - Iksar Monk
<Azure Guard>
Old 05-28-2014, 10:08 AM
Banned

CoM stables its slow but doable till 40
Old 05-28-2014, 10:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckina22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well only a fool would assume soloing is my primary objective. In the case of the dense, allow me to further define my request as such:

Although I am a cleric and grouping is my primary concern/source of XP, the situation may exist where either I lack the time to commit to a group or simply an available group slot cannot be found. With this being said, where would a cleric facing certain quandaries stated above seek out XP that he or she may procure independently?

Oh, and thanks guys for the constructive posts!
go com, you can snipe solokills when little time and always welcome to groups. As healer and dps. can often even join non full group when little time. you will also get tons of cool weapons to give to newbies when you go back to towns.
Old 05-28-2014, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Through 39 I soloed unrest tower. 40-46 I think I paid for a powerlevel. Those levels are really slow to solo. Pre-44 soloing Spectres sucks cause you don't have banish. 46-51 I duoed in kedge with a Druid. Was amazing exp. Cleric + Ench/Dru combo rocks socks in Kedge through about 54-55.
Old 05-28-2014, 10:50 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People always looking for a rez.
Keep seeing this in the thread. At 38 he only has revive (0%) and at 39 will only have 50%. People won't take it unless they're minutes from their timer expiring. 95% of people will wait until a higher cleric comes in the zone.
Old 05-28-2014, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

I solo'd various guards across norrath on my cleric to 51, but my cleric was evil.
Old 05-28-2014, 11:46 AM
Aviak

In a few more levels take a look at the abandoned combine outpost near the druid and wiz ports in Dreadlands. Mid 30s to low 40s skeletons, no casters, no adds, never camped, fast spawn rates.
Closed Thread