Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2014, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Drettj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya 10k for a donal bp and having nizzar hand every cleric enchanter wizard mage 5k every few days for reagants is fucking atrocious
Old 06-03-2014, 01:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahaha love me some always sunny. That episode was great.

So, any nihi members care to comment on having to buy guild bank items with platinum? If true, what kind of money are we talking here? And how do you accumulate the plat on a server with very little economy?
I have never had to spend platinum to make gains for my characters in Nihilum - However, if an alternate character wanted something gamechanging like dragon loot/haste - you had to pay a minimal fee for such an upgrade (10k, 15k at most) - Mains are based on collective dkp/first come first serve
Old 06-03-2014, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played during the DA/IB days on blue but never raided with either. Who was nizzar in DA? Officer, leader? And what character was he in TMO?
Nizzar was a cleric in da and was an officer right before kunark. He was leading most of their raids at the time.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:46 PM
Decaying Skeleton

someone bump the nihilum guild bank is empty post
Old 06-03-2014, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Whoa what the fuck? Are you guys so obsessed with Nizzar you need to make every thread about him?

I was legitimately worried about our pal Lite after he went berserk in that GoT thread on the main forums (post now deleted) and ate a forum ban for calling Sirken a faggot. Was out of character for him I was just making sure he was ok.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whoa what the fuck? Are you guys so obsessed with Nizzar you need to make every thread about him?

I was legitimately worried about our pal Lite after he went berserk in that GoT thread on the main forums (post now deleted) and ate a forum ban for calling Sirken a faggot. Was out of character for him I was just making sure he was ok.
doubt he was being serious
Old 06-03-2014, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite
hey sirken. stop trying to police the world, faggot. fucking americans
I dunno man. Either serious or seriously retarded. Lite knows better than to post that on the main forums I would think.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:15 PM
Banned

Lite doesn't understand basic societal rules judging by his past decisions
Old 06-03-2014, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

above two posters tard trolling lolz
Old 06-03-2014, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Because the only shit that goes to the guild bank is something nobody wants, including apps in a lot of cases. I've seen multiple donal's BPs go to apps for example. Running an RMT business with no inventory is a bad strategy.

Everyone gets loot, and a lot of it. We have fun times and people enjoy themselves 99% of the time.

That's why nobody is leaving. People didn't even leave when we were losing mobs. It's kinda one of those things where the only people who have a problem how our guild works are people not in the guild, so nobody cares. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread