Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2014, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

It became yours once he gave it to you. If you give it back I would consider that being nice. I definitely would not say you owe it to him to give it back.

That being said, you'd be no worse off than before you met the guy if you gave him that item back. In fact you'd still be way ahead from the other items he gave you and the time spent using the regen BP.
Old 06-09-2014, 07:58 PM
Fire Giant

One item isnt worth it. Just give it back and move on with your life. If you want it however, keep it. This kid should just let it go anyway. Shit its a video game people!
Old 06-10-2014, 10:04 AM
Banned

Stupid to give all your shit away. No one can resist the Norrathian Sirens for long. They haunt you in your sleep until you find yourself re-installing Titanium Client.

That being said, don't be a scum bag.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:12 PM
Fire Giant

depends on how much of a faggot he was in his "request" for his items back

Landazar [50 Magician]
Old 06-14-2014, 06:11 AM
Kobold

why even have this poll. you damn well know people are going to be rude and vote to hold onto his shit. If the guy gave you that much stuff and was that nice to you - be a human and help him out. Why would you ever even put this up to a poll? not able to make an adult decision yourself?
Old 06-14-2014, 06:39 AM
Banned

I'd give it back.

Also I would not base my decision on the outcome of a poll on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIamLegend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why even have this poll. you damn well know people are going to be rude and vote to hold onto his shit. If the guy gave you that much stuff and was that nice to you - be a human and help him out. Why would you ever even put this up to a poll? not able to make an adult decision yourself?
I don't think he thought this through very well.

After this is over, if he keeps it, it will be public knowledge.
Old 06-14-2014, 12:16 PM
Sarnak

Give it back, moron
Old 06-14-2014, 02:37 PM
Orc

You are right no matter what you do. He gifted the BP to you, not lent according to your post. If you give it back you are a swell gent, if you keep it you have the right to do so since it is now your gear.

Follow your heart
Old 06-14-2014, 05:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by p99mina [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Give it back, moron
Old 06-14-2014, 05:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think he thought this through very well.

After this is over, if he keeps it, it will be public knowledge.
and....this would be a problem how? not like I stole it or scammed it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Farzo; 06-14-2014 at 05:29 PM..
Closed Thread