Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2014, 05:34 PM
Banned

i just back pedaled and only looked for key short length posts, here is a recap for those who don't care to decipher a bad OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
timtebow is against the policy, and now your sad cause you got banned for ghosting and the staff wouldnt undo it. people like u are scumbags and im glad youre banned.
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Salem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yaw gm's confirmed ghosting that sure means a lot lol, not like you have a long history of making grade A banning decisions right
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by no chewie dont [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whats the story here
disclaimer: didnt read op since the first time it was posted. Is it a repost or is there a new story here? Why is butterfingers posting in this thread? Anyone banned?
ROFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Salem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Status report: Noble Lithiuum us banned but Salem and Beastagor are free to keep red alive and thriving. It is safe to assume both will be banned when i win forum quest.
LOL
Old 06-16-2014, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

forumquest more entertaining than everquest
Old 06-16-2014, 06:09 PM
Kobold

Since when is screen dragging bannable? Any smart caster is going to do it with a melee on them. Pretty lol if thats what he got banned for.
Old 06-16-2014, 06:10 PM
Banned

It's not Lithiumm's fault Beastagor is an exploiter.
Old 06-16-2014, 06:14 PM
Sarnak

AHAHHAAHAHHA

video posted is confirmed 0 screen drag, swimming pals BELIVE It
Old 06-16-2014, 06:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In this video Lithium is at 52% and Teeks is at 73% until Salem screen drags and causes Teeks to lose him.

Video is not mine, so just mute the sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lgFLtZoSx4

So Lithiuum is currently banned because he swam down ? I am sorry Sirken, you know I have nothing but respect for you and your devotion to the server. But this kind of thing happens all the time, this is an old ass video game.... This is the kind of shit you encounter all the time. This is nothing. We will replicate this from both perspectives,easily.
Old 06-16-2014, 06:28 PM
Banned

leader of the of the private tunnel ghosters telling everyone its legit
Old 06-16-2014, 06:29 PM
Sarnak

can replicate this 100% and tell you how to. This is it.. you run over the water.. then you swim down
Old 06-16-2014, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

I know EQ is a very old game but even in EverQuest you can see objects when submerged in water.
Old 06-16-2014, 06:37 PM
Sarnak

you can't and I submitted a video of it to sirken, Z axis is buggy as fuck on this server. If i'm sow speed swimming up and down in that pool of water, there is 3 frames shown, one of me at the top of the water, then the middle of the water, then the bottom. No dumb ass running around in 1st person is going to be able to follow that.

Can replicate this 100% of the time any time, and tell you how so you can see for yourself.
Closed Thread