Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2014, 02:34 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

your all faggots. lol.
Old 06-17-2014, 02:36 PM
Banned

rexx is like that karaoke dj who reminisces about how good he was when in actuality he was in the band beaucoup that everybody laughed at
Old 06-17-2014, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

u pb & jelly? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-17-2014, 02:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaanon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never raided once with I think it was Plug not RD, or correct me if I'm wrong - did I get any loot, did I attend any raids? I wasn't a part of you guys at all.

I think I was in for a week and left to Nihi because Holo quit and I was disgruntled, and left them on top in good standing because it's broken and lame.

I told you 30 times I'm shocked these kids are still farming this stuff when we were both Nihi, and had a feeling it was RMT related or maybe just addicted nerd syndrome, and barely raided.

I think the server is unfair, and thought it was that way in Nihi. I think a lot of people think that, but are just too pussy to be men about it and care only about Velious pixels.

All of this is personal, like most of your posts though and really have no relevance to a broken end game static timer PVP box.

You did care enough to stay up till 5am to try and stop us from getting our first Trak kill by training after Nihilum had probably had somewhere near 50-100 Trak kills under their belt. That alone makes me think you were enveloped in the pixels back then..
Old 06-17-2014, 03:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotKringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You did care enough to stay up till 5am to try and stop us from getting our first Trak kill by training after Nihilum had probably had somewhere near 50-100 Trak kills under their belt. That alone makes me think you were enveloped in the pixels back then..
I remember that night.
Rustymule - EC trader

RED
Node Red - [ANONYMOUS]
Chun Li - [ANONYMOUS]
Old 06-17-2014, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have zero problem with simulated repops. I've posted this tons of times. Simulated repops will still go 95% to Nihilum, if not more. So instead of 50-60 pieces of raid loot going to Nihilum and 0 to Azrael/whoever, now 90-100 pieces of raid loot go to Nihilum and 0-10 to some other guild. All it does is further the gear advantage the biggest guild already has and encourage Nihilum to not only recruit more mouths but gives us the means to feed them. You want to know why Nihilum people in general support your simulated repop idea? Because it helps us more than anyone else. I'm sorry you're too big of a moran to see this.
Kergan, this post is complete BS. Simulated repops didn't go 95 percent Nihilum in the past, and they won't go 95% Nihilum in the future. Lets try not to rewrite history here bud.
Old 06-17-2014, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

You're acting like the server is in the exact same condition as it was when RD and Azrael got some pixels on one repop day. Azrael is in shambles (again). RD doesn't even exist. We've added at least 20% more locusts.

p.s. what is with all the stupid dick pics today? Someone go off their meds?
Old 06-17-2014, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Is that a rubber band ?
Old 06-17-2014, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

User CP > Edit Options > Uncheck "Show (Dick) Pictures"
Old 06-17-2014, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Turned images off. Forums SFW again.
Closed Thread