Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2014, 08:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was a TMO member acting solely on his own, remember? I am starting to see a trend in the use of that concept.

And here's the infiltrator being outed:

http://www.project1999.com/forums/ar...p/t-73429.html
hurrr durrr no. I was never in TMO. There was a tmo hacker and he was definitely into more than just the members forum as he knew they were trying to crown me leader before I even heard about it. His game alias started with a "N" . As usual the lying shit heads in here from tmo are being purposely obtuse.
Old 06-17-2014, 08:45 PM
Sarnak

"New TMO"? New clean whistled members?

I guess we're ignoring the entire foundation upon which OP was built. Retard.

No one has ever suggested its the scrub minions that make up the cogs of the TMO machine who run the RMT.

And regardless of whether Tiggles was trolling or not there are many many other examples of poverty and drug abuse but good job grasping a random recent rumor I threw out as the crux of your argument.

Take TMOs cock out of your mouth and realize for a second that you don't have to defend the guilds every action, especially when it involves disputing the fact that TMO leadership has been intimately involved in the majority of RMT on the server.
Old 06-17-2014, 08:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO has had a change of leadership and a large influx of players that weren't in the guild before. You trying to say TMO now is the same as TMO in the past is the Fallacy that you should come to terms with.
Wasn't all this drama started by allegations of the new tmo officer involvement in RMT? Even an alarti, "prove it?", would have been better than contradicting yourself in two consecutive sentences.
Old 06-17-2014, 09:18 PM
Banned

TMO wants to turn a game into real life.

Am I seriously the only one who's happy someone decided to turn TMO's 'lives' (stretch of the word) into a game?
Old 06-17-2014, 09:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
+1 for duckwalk rippin it up in here
I was thinking the same thing. I've honestly been curious as to how the server staff interacts with the premier guilds farming the most expensive content, and mutually working towards RMT being reduced. Doing research on past posts, bans that stick, and taking a spin on the RMT site(s) themselves leave me less than confident with the situation.

Go, duckwalk, go.
Old 06-17-2014, 09:49 PM
Sarnak

Sirken is just super agro that his name might come up on PayPal logs
Old 06-17-2014, 10:06 PM
Sarnak

Lots of IB birdies whispering on about how Sirken will be "stepping down" from his current position in the very-near future! Will definitely stir the pot up if true!

......or not.
Old 06-17-2014, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

shitshow99, turn off blue and let these faggets grow up a little on red.
Old 06-17-2014, 10:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shitshow99, turn off blue and let these faggets grow up a little on red.
Old 06-17-2014, 11:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when i find out who u are, and i will because most of you are like little gossipy high school girls, i'm going to perma ban your accounts, im going to perma ban any known friends that harbored you without alerting me you were there, i'm going to disband the guild you played in, and im going to perma ban the officer core as well as main members of that guild.

consider warning shots officially fired

<3
Sirken
Did you just have a fit? lol.
Closed Thread