Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2014, 03:15 AM
Banned

Put in weekly simulated repops like you said you would and I won't post for a year.
Old 06-18-2014, 03:16 AM
Aviak

Ag is prolly one of the most positive forces on the server. Noobs get trained and killed? He come to rez em.. gets banned.

Sad day :\
Old 06-18-2014, 03:16 AM
Banned

The end game, was literally, the worst thing about Red99 prior to simulated repops, and we're back to it.

It doesn't work, the only time we've had multiple competing guilds was during simulated repops.
Old 06-18-2014, 03:20 AM
Banned

Pretty sad stuff...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg toxic.jpg (111.5 KB, 175 views)
File Type: jpg megarape.jpg (100.8 KB, 175 views)
File Type: jpg kill.jpg (99.9 KB, 78 views)
Old 06-18-2014, 03:24 AM
Banned

Poor Megadeth ran away from pvp after calling out he was in rathe mountains ready to fight. A few people took him up on his offer but lil baby camped out soon as Portahoe was in the zone.
Old 06-18-2014, 03:27 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-18-2014, 03:27 AM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaanon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Put in weekly simulated repops like you said you would and I won't post for a year.
This is what you said about XP. And 10 other things over the last 6 months. I think you just like to complain.

Simulated repops get done when Rogean does them. They happen on both servers at the same time. We have no control over any of it. Regardless, Stasis, at this point you've said the above so many times, made so many demands, and questioned/called us out enough times that we just ignore your threads at this point.
Old 06-18-2014, 03:29 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

god, i wish i was "the duck". thats a badass fucking name Agatha The Duck
Old 06-18-2014, 03:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is what you said about XP. And 10 other things over the last 6 months. I think you just like to complain.

Simulated repops get done when Rogean does them. They happen on both servers at the same time. We have no control over any of it. Regardless, Stasis, at this point you've said the above so many times, made so many demands, and questioned/called us out enough times that we just ignore your threads at this point.
No, I said previously that the EXP bonus with a broken end game has the opposite effect you want - force feeding people into a shitty broken cockblocked stagnant end game.

You can ignore me all you want, if you knew what was going on on your box you wouldn't need me to tell you.

Tell Rogean to pull his head out of his ass, or all the people you added with the grp bonus, and advertising will result in no gain, and the population will drop down or maintain a one guild PVE box.
Old 06-18-2014, 03:46 AM
Banned

The EXP bonus had the desired effect on the low/mid level population, but now the end game is 1 guild, broken, and gay.

Before we had simulated repops and no EXP bonus, and it was the EXACT opposite.

You really aren't getting what I'm saying?
Closed Thread