Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Banned

Derb, you tots sound like seth green XD
Old 07-01-2014, 01:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...to bring a along a couple gorgeous P99 lady friends to every stream like Lyaa6 of the A-team or Laledorie, a Druid who is so helpful, she once walked out into the middle of the ocean in OOT to port someone who got lost.
So gorgeous Derubael studders in text. Can confirm though, Lale is smokin' hot.

P.S. Pretty sure I'm still #1 fan even though I've been on vacation because I'm watching all these previous streams right now for some reason and I even started using "A+"... sigh.

P.S.S. I went to befallen.
Last edited by Ereni; 07-01-2014 at 01:12 PM..
Old 07-01-2014, 01:12 PM
Banned

I didn't know the P99 Subreddit grew so much since the last I saw it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/project1999/

Kinda cool to have an offsite forum, Is there a reddit guild?
Old 07-01-2014, 01:17 PM
Banned

i think those twitch girls

like me tho
Old 07-01-2014, 01:27 PM
Sarnak

Fun to listen to, some good tidbits in there, plus just neat to hear some backstory.

It's nice to finally know for sure what Velious' raid rules will look like.

Nobody asked though if there will be any changes to VP's raid rules come Velious, although I assume they will be staying the same.

Argenti | Cobblestone | Animan
Old 07-01-2014, 02:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Laledorie, a Druid who is so helpful, she once walked out into the middle of the ocean in OOT to port someone who got lost.
Oh my god stop telling people that! You're going to give me a good reputation! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
http://www.twitch.tv/laledorie - Streams every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. It's usually not Project 1999, and I can be found playing SC2, Borderlands, and other oldies with her on most days that she streams. She keeps a webcam on... Eyes on the game, gentleman =P
Can confirm all of this as true! We aim to start at 7pm EST but it doesn't always happen that way! You can find Deru there allllllmost every stream, his SC2 skills put mine to shame... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Thank you for the shout out Deru! <3

Quote:
http://www.twitch.tv/i-can't-remembe...e-plz-halp.php - Another great streamer, lots of fun, streams almost every day, interacts with his chat, all around good time. Also has a webcam (?).
I didn't think Supremacydru had a twitch? I think you might be thinking of Trendydru? Another P99 beard, streams almost every day... http://www.twitch.tv/trendydru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ereni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ereni you sure know how to make a girl blush! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] <3
Old 07-01-2014, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Big things are coming for the streaming community.
Old 07-01-2014, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spincam EC tunnel edition live stream? yes please.
Old 07-01-2014, 03:09 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ereni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

P.S. Pretty sure I'm still #1 fan even though I've been on vacation because I'm watching all these previous streams right now for some reason and I even started using "A+"... sigh.

P.S.S. I went to befallen.
You could always join us on stream next week! Everyone's invited, especially our #1 fans! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] You already heard my smooth, sexy, pillow-talk voice on stream a couple weeks ago, I think it's your turn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Derb, you tots sound like seth green XD
I had no idea, first time I've ever heard this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laledorie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh my god stop telling people that! You're going to give me a good reputation! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Can confirm all of this as true! We aim to start at 7pm EST but it doesn't always happen that way! You can find Deru there allllllmost every stream, his SC2 skills put mine to shame... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Thank you for the shout out Deru! <3
We are both terrible at SC2, don't make it sound like I'm good or I'm gonna get hammered by someone who actually knows how to play. And you're welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laledorie
I didn't think Supremacydru had a twitch? I think you might be thinking of Trendydru? Another P99 beard, streams almost every day... http://www.twitch.tv/trendydru
You are correct. I modified the OP to reflect this. Thank you!
Last edited by Derubael; 07-01-2014 at 03:43 PM..
Old 07-01-2014, 03:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Argh shared a peek, it's friggin awesome. Also good stuff not just for streaming community - lots in the works for general population and raiders (and those lucky enough to be in AT with him).

Argenti | Cobblestone | Animan
Closed Thread