Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Catherin hardcore rmter. So obvious. Why would one need millions of plat? I mean I'm sure catherins diabetes is off the charts but fuck making $7 an hour farming pixels can't beat that.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

I'd rather flip burgers at McDonalds than sit in mom's basement RMTing
Old 07-11-2014, 10:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What can i say about Catherin?

A dike that eats and breaths EQ every minute of the day, farming pp like chinese student just to buy epics from tmo for 500k, always online, night and day... Tracking rage and other stuff all the fucking time... This cant be a real woman, can it? Its probably some chinese goldfarmer with voice software supplying rmt market.
Truth... Dont forget she likes to sit in EC and cyber on her various useless bard alts
Old 07-11-2014, 10:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by General [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i am fond of your shaman, Horribad

TT-Cycle sometime <3
are you serious? You post all that useless fucking drivel and you ask for help killing forager and hunter in Trak?? Seriously just quit the game right now
Old 07-11-2014, 11:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Update:

Catherin still suspended until 8/1.

Numerous Taken members have been banned due to Catherin's testimony to Derubael resulting in an increased amount of anonymous accounts and bots spamming anti GM comments.

The new .dll went live with the new patch and can now record autofire keystrokes/clicks this is why it is now showing up as a keylogger on many people's PCs. You can check the technical forum for proof of that.

I believe a massive autofire ban wave will cripple guilds like IB and Taken soon.
how the fuck do you get suspended for 20 days... People get suspended 30 days for porting themselves with a second account and this hoe bag gets off with 20 days for confirmed autofire use? What the fuck is the point when she has 1952698 different bards to play with anyways. I bet there is a <Taken> bard cybering from the entrance of EC tunnel this very second
Old 07-11-2014, 11:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffin 7.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah I didnt really see the vent recording to be that much proof until catherin came on here in defense raging, then it was pretty clear
anyone got a link to this recording?
Old 07-11-2014, 11:49 PM
Kobold

That would get the thread deleted.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how the fuck do you get suspended for 20 days... People get suspended 30 days for porting themselves with a second account and this hoe bag gets off with 20 days for confirmed autofire use? What the fuck is the point when she has 1952698 different bards to play with anyways. I bet there is a <Taken> bard cybering from the entrance of EC tunnel this very second

It normally would be a perma ban but two things came into play.

1. They never specifically made a post saying "autofire will get you banned" it falls under the gray zone of 3rd party software and keyboards.

2. They initially banned his accounts but he snitched on his guild by showing them the program he gave out and who he gave it to. This resulted In just a 30 day suspension. Other players will/have been suspended and banned.
Old 07-12-2014, 12:07 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pufen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That would get the thread deleted.
PMing me the link would be super awesome if anyone has it
Old 07-12-2014, 01:07 AM
Aviak

So is this autofire crap different than the numerous macro button keyboards out there these days? My old G15 keyboard from like 10 years ago even had stuff like that on it.