Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 10:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubwise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
'although if i had' now going for a low low price of 25k!!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no one said this was perfect ok!
Old 10-05-2010, 10:37 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I'd buy you a fur coat,
but not a real fur coat- thats cruel.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:06 AM
Kobold

wow there where 1000 unique page views yesterday i didn't know so many people are using it!
Old 10-07-2010, 10:46 AM
Kobold

i would also like an option to manually add an entry rather than uploading a log. there's sometimes a significant difference between what a seller is asking in /auc and what the item actually sells for after haggling.
GEBs are a good example, a seller might advertise 12k but realistically he knows its likely to go for around 10k
Old 10-07-2010, 10:48 AM
Orc

Holy cow this is awesome.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divarin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i would also like an option to manually add an entry rather than uploading a log. there's sometimes a significant difference between what a seller is asking in /auc and what the item actually sells for after haggling.
GEBs are a good example, a seller might advertise 12k but realistically he knows its likely to go for around 10k
This opens a can of worms thats along the same lines of posting an auction in trade chat for 900000000 it would allow people to manually break the system using logs isn't totally accurate but it makes it somewhat harder for people to be ass's about spoofing data since the the volume you get from logs is much larger
Old 10-08-2010, 02:33 AM
Large Rat

Ive been using this alot for a while now. great tool. i would be lost without it.
how about some sort of item database search to show stats on items or let us add these and you approve them.
http://common.allakhazam.com/images/...599c942dd5.png
Old 10-08-2010, 11:58 AM
Aviak

It is interesting, but there are many issues with the prices.

First, all zeros and unrealistic numbers need to be removed from the calculations.
If that is not possible, the median number should also be shown in addition to the average.

Manastone for example, is not for sale for 65 plat, and those numbers should not be included in the calculations.

It would also be nice to have the median daily/10day/30day numbers available.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by temperz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ive been using this alot for a while now. great tool. i would be lost without it.
how about some sort of item database search to show stats on items or let us add these and you approve them.
http://common.allakhazam.com/images/...599c942dd5.png
This is in the works

Quote:
It is interesting, but there are many issues with the prices.

First, all zeros and unrealistic numbers need to be removed from the calculations.
If that is not possible, the median number should also be shown in addition to the average.

Manastone for example, is not for sale for 65 plat, and those numbers should not be included in the calculations.

It would also be nice to have the median daily/10day/30day numbers available.

nothing is perfect you do have the the ability to remove a price from the drill down page ... this responsibility is on the users for now and like any other statistic calculation the oddities don't even really matter that much as long as you have enough data
Old 10-08-2010, 08:34 PM
Fire Giant

I've been using this site almost since ti was up. Lots of that data I uploaded and trimmed.

One thing I have always been worried about is people just delete bombing the shit out of it... or uploading massive amounts of false data.
Closed Thread