Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2014, 03:56 PM
Fire Giant

Graknar, barbarian warrior for helping me out my first day back to eq since 2004! Thank You!
Old 08-16-2014, 05:50 PM
Kobold

chuckle @ TMO members loggin in alt accounts trying to make themselves sound like something other than the server assholes that they are, lmao.
Old 08-17-2014, 01:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kytross [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to give a quick shout out and thank you to all the highbies helping out us lowbies at orc 1 in EC. From buffs, to helping us break the spawn to killing grifs, it's been great!

Also, I got to group with Juntsie, which was awesome.

Good times!
Hehe i was there for a few mins, I always swing by Orc one lol
Although I only brought my Mage Ds, and a dead griffon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep it real p99, met juntsie there too, funny guy.

Kyeel 51 Elementalist
Old 08-21-2014, 10:43 AM
Kobold

Hail to Tobius of TAken who helped me get the Tome of Vaneer today!
Old 08-21-2014, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

pras Vaporize who invested some of his own time and plat (on top of my own) to help my red enchanter skillup to 250 a long time back now.

Passing on the good karma, hare krishna...consider red.
Old 08-23-2014, 09:28 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by talian21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
chuckle @ TMO members loggin in alt accounts trying to make themselves sound like something other than the server assholes that they are, lmao.
I thanked a TMO member. I am not in TMO. My main is Aard, a 56 barb shaman I created in 2010 with crappy gear, no epic, and not a full spellbook. Currently I'm in the guild Anonymous, formerly Knigts Who Say Ni. I'm as casual a gamer as they come. My paladin who was helped by the TMO member Aalamar is named Pouilly, level 8, unguilded. He's my 2nd highest toon. Some people play this game for nostalgia.

This 'thank you' thread is a great idea. Don't cloud it up with your cynicism or conspiracy theory. That's what RnF is for, right?
Old 08-25-2014, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

I owe tiggles like 10k for the chardok pipe I ninja'd like over a year ago. I looked for you for months... get at me
Old 08-25-2014, 02:38 PM
Kobold

Thanks to Ruffgar, a mighty warrior an' one'a them giant northers. Also calls himself a moonlight crusader, whatever that means. Now everyone knows giants'll eat anythin' or anyone, so I was wary at first, but turns out he's a decent fella. Even knew another Hobbit who'd wasn't usin' his adventurin' gear no more, so he put in a good word for me, an' next thing I know, I got 2 bags'a stuff, some of it even fittin' like it was made for me.

Smilo
Old 08-25-2014, 10:25 PM
Aviak

Default Super Thanks

I've got to thank Andain first and foremost, my first guildleader of Detox when i started back in the vanilla years several years ago, who helped me to get started. He tossed me a ghoulbane and some great gear for a young Paladin and took my slowpoke leveling rate in stride (one year before i hit 20). He was the first one of the great community I met on here. I've also gotta give some props to Aldoin and Contraban; two gallant souls who spent a whole night camping the cooks in Mistmoore to help me finish my suit of ro armor when I was questing it and too low to solo my last piece. Bloodthorn and Starlily also spent a couple nights helping me track and kill the plague shark in Eruds Crossing. I had never met any of those guys before, and they on a whim took a couple days out of their play time to help a complete stranger. Good friends now, but strangers that take that kind of time to help someone out is what makes this game awesome!!

Maedros Galadan, 60th Druid of Tunare, and proud taxi of <Azure Guard>
Old 08-25-2014, 10:38 PM
Sarnak

I too, hail from Grobb, and wholly support this thread in it's entirety.