Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2014, 10:33 AM
Sarnak

Free Agatha + suspend the people who are abusing the shit out of petition

This is all pretty retarded given the various screenshots/videos. In one instance, Azrael trains themselves and the instance that Agatha was actually banned for the GM straight up admits to not really paying attention. I imagine Aussie went there with good intentions to see if they were getting trained, his kid started crying, and he had to go tend to him/her. At this point I imagine a few people were crying big time to Aussie in tells and Aussie didn't want to seem incompetent and say, "SORRY I DIDNT SEE IT I WAS CHANGING MY KIDS DIAPER" so he just handed down judgment.

This needs to be reversed -- Agatha didn't do shit wrong.

- Have a low IQ
- Got caught trying to impress people here by lying about being a combat medic in Afghanistan
- Got cheated on by your girlfriend with your bff, cried about it on your LiveJournal and posted her personal info on the internet
- Fat
- Hated as much off the internet as you are on it apparently, since you managed to get the shit beaten out of you near death by some random people in a bar for being.. well, you
Old 09-01-2014, 10:39 AM
Sarnak

Same people crying about unjust bans in this thread are the same people who got me suspended for training Hoshkar (0 proof of aggro messages, no damage against me, no feign death cast), permanently banned for screen dragging (later proven I didn't), and suspended for training LDC's on Nagafen (0 proof of aggro messages, no damage against me, no feign death cast). HEH
Old 09-01-2014, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Salem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same people crying about unjust bans in this thread are the same people who got me suspended for training Hoshkar (0 proof of aggro messages, no damage against me, no feign death cast), permanently banned for screen dragging (later proven I didn't), and suspended for training LDC's on Nagafen (0 proof of aggro messages, no damage against me, no feign death cast). HEH
This dude claims to be all about the pvp and is now in the largest Zerg guild with 0 pvp.

Credible? Proof is in the pudding
Old 09-01-2014, 10:52 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Salem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats just it, im not. I have never petition'd you for training.

And I never will.

My crew is NOT nihilum and you guys need to start accepting that and stop treating my guys as such.
Old 09-01-2014, 11:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats just it, im not. I have never petition'd you for training.

And I never will.

My crew is NOT nihilum and you guys need to start accepting that and stop treating my guys as such.
So wait you betrayed every guild you were in for pixels, agreed with every slimy cheat performed, and prided yourself on basically being a backstabbing pos.

But now when the pixel flow stops, everyone should judge you on the NOW you, and not the dirty whistle you always were.

LOL put on your big boy pants and reap the whirlwind of your own actions.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-01-2014, 11:03 AM
Sarnak

Heh, this thread epitomizes why red99 can't have nice things
Old 09-01-2014, 11:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Something'Witty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heh, this thread epitomizes why red99 can't have nice things
LOL yet you defended every cheat, train, MQ exploit, RMT ever done by Nihilum lmfao oh what fucking irony in that statement buddy!
Old 09-01-2014, 11:09 AM
Sarnak

So, in conclusion:

1) Azrael got owned on ragefire and died.

2) Azrael batphoned it, and would anyway win the fight and the dragon with their zerg vs a 1-group crew, but regardless they petitioned the outnumbered opposition for "training."

3) Gamemaster instantly shows up, hands out suspensions to the wrong people, based on evidence that proves the people that got suspended did not train! Instead Azrael trained themselves like idiots, and the real question should be if THEY should be banned for training the lowbies.

4) Gamemaster comes to forum and states this should not be talked about in public. And uses it as a reason to not make justice happen.

5) As usual, no gamemaster apology, no compensation for taking the wrong prisoner, no judgement against the person making false accusations, and the crybaby who called the GM will get to keep their raid loot. If there should be any consistency, then it should be the same as when Hoshkar was trained into Nihilum in VP and GMs ressed them in - Azrael get to keep their dragon loot.

It's legit as fuck.
Old 09-01-2014, 11:09 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So wait you betrayed every guild you were in for pixels, agreed with every slimy cheat performed, and prided yourself on basically being a backstabbing pos.

But now when the pixel flow stops, everyone should judge you on the NOW you, and not the dirty whistle you always were.

LOL put on your big boy pants and reap the whirlwind of your own actions.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like i should write a book and site source and shit so people can actually know the true history of me.

I have been defamed and stripped of any respect through propaganda on this server that the only people who believe me are the people who actually know me.

it's sad really.
Old 09-01-2014, 11:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL yet you defended every cheat, train, MQ exploit, RMT ever done by Nihilum lmfao oh what fucking irony in that statement buddy!
I did? News to me...

I have questioned the pervasiveness of RMT on the server, just because I never saw a lot of raid loot on players that had no way of acquiring it other than RMT. If the Nilly guild bank was being RMTed to it's own members, well that is just sad, and I said exactly that.

I also have commented on your blind hatred of all things Nilly, but that wasn't me defending them, but rather mocking you!