Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2014, 11:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a nice illustration of why SJWs are a disease where discussion/debate are concerned. The only thing that a SJW knows how to do is to attack a person and not their actual argument. You point out that Anita is a liar and a thief, they immediately call you a misogynist, like that removes any amount of guilt on her part.
I think that most of the misogynist stuff is saved for people that are super aggressive and devolve into calling her a cunt and such. Stuff like this: http://femfreq.tumblr.com/post/96569...n-how-this-has

Anyone calling you a misogynist for having opposing views just doesn't understand the meaning of the word and they're not doing anything for social justice but just spouting random nonsense. Regardless of gender though, if you're harassing an individual, even online, you're really not doing anything for social harmony, that's for sure.
Old 09-03-2014, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good feel: Not playing on P99 anymore.

Bad feel: These goddamn forums are too addicting. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you post on a forum that's for a game you don't play?
Posts Per Day: 3.48
Old 09-03-2014, 11:56 PM
Banned

dont let the haters get u down kaga, you're dedicated to your craft.
Old 09-04-2014, 12:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dont let the haters get u down kaga, you're dedicated to your craft.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BECUSE THIS IS A FUCKING EQ FORUM YOU FUCKING LOOSER
Old 09-04-2014, 12:02 AM
Banned

lmao what can i say i feel guilty
Old 09-04-2014, 12:06 AM
Banned

He's just mad I said I'm not going to respond to him anymore.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-04-2014, 12:34 AM
Banned

well to be honest i thought it was cus you were gona hang yourself.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Yes and it's from that video in fact. But you already knew that. and apparently share my viewpoints which I, in turn, share with the hot girl in aforementioned video. Quote related:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I seriously fucking hate agreeing with Kagatob in anyway whatsoever, but....I agree with Kagatob 100% on this.
So I looked her up anyway. Basically she's the kind of person that drives me insane, the kind parodied in the video. So my assumption that I didn't care was correct, because I don't care about people like that. Besides, Quinnspiracy was enough for me, don't need to know about all these other bitches doing stupid shit. Their minds will never be changed. They'll never stop believing that they are mega oppressed and that they are fighting for anything other than utter role reversal and the same oppression they claim to hate, rather than the equality they claim to fight for. Why keep fighting them or concerning yourself with them? Just let them keep crying in their corners until they realize they aren't fucking special enough to be oppressed.

That being said, the real topic of note is how increasingly concerning it is that we seem to share similar views on things. I don't hate really anyone but there's tons of people that annoy the piss out of me and you're sure as hell one of them so it's disturbing to say the least.

Stop it you're scaring me.
Old 09-04-2014, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

While we are on the subject of equality in gaming. What have there been more of? Games with serious female main characters, or games with serious black male main characters?
Old 09-04-2014, 01:03 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While we are on the subject of equality in gaming. What have there been more of? Games with serious female main characters, or games with serious black male main characters?
Oh... never mind.
Closed Thread