Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 09:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Cirus,
I remember we had some good times grouping on the gimped team, thinking we were awesome (Howling Stones, Dragon Necropolis, not to mention our fine raids!)

Me, Dracore and Zayoman tried this server a little, though I just can't bring myself to keep playing when pvp and the competition it brings is absent.
And Danien! Goddamn, nine years later and here we are.

One of my favorite moments on SZ was when Trump took off /role in Dragon Necropolis and Meatdawg came to teach us a lesson and we sacked him.

Damned good to see you guys.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And Danien! Goddamn, nine years later and here we are.

One of my favorite moments on SZ was when Trump took off /role in Dragon Necropolis and Meatdawg came to teach us a lesson and we sacked him.

Damned good to see you guys.
Haha yeah that was a sweet one, one of my favourites as well. Another favourite of mine was when we fought back a bunch of <Hate> people at the entrance in Akheva Ruins.

We in Trump really were a bunch of ballers.
Old 10-20-2010, 07:33 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Wanted to update any SZrs who wanted to hook up.

Binion - 20 Ranger
Wynn - 18 Wizard (Main)
Old 10-20-2010, 02:42 PM
Fire Giant

Clamor was the best bard on the server by far. His wipe of ToW right after they killed Klandicar was epic. He was handing out dragon loot to guildies from faction killing them in WW.
Last edited by mimixownzall; 10-20-2010 at 03:00 PM..
Old 10-20-2010, 02:50 PM
Fire Giant

Oh, I was Lodren Ironwang - Ruin, Hate.. Defilers. I still get on the 'wang occasionally, but eqlive is boring.
Last edited by mimixownzall; 10-20-2010 at 02:59 PM..
Old 10-20-2010, 03:15 PM
Orc

My wife played on sz (or rz?), I'll have to find out how long she and her guild was there.
Old 10-20-2010, 05:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Frumpyfrank
I remember that guy! He greifed the shit outta my DE necro! hahah!
Old 10-23-2010, 10:55 AM
Kobold

Wantil - Gnome Chanter - Newt - Urbanum Mortum/ToW

It's funny how everyone gets along now....go back 9 years and if any of us saw each other IRL there would be a fistfight. I miss the good old days.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:38 PM
Orc

Oh geez good team on Sullon Zek in the good ol days... lol may we rest in peace.

I was Klori Wood Elf Ranger in Northern Lights of Halas, Wolves of Legend, Bringers of Retribution, and Wolves of Retribution. I did not stay long enough for our alltime "large" guild, Divine Vigilance.

To be on good team was to be tiny in numbers and geographically disadvantaged in every way. Newts and team evil had a bit of ground, no lie there.

Lauranathalasa could hold her own. And Infecting, Infectis, Infector, etc.. What we had goin in Kunark. Can't forget Frosthound. I will not play another pvp again. To me Sullon Zek was really the only experience of a "pvp" bc of the team comradery

/salute Sect and what we had going for us- the alltime famous Fancy.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:03 AM
Large Rat

I played on Sullon Zek long long as an Ogre Shaman on evil team named Buddhathe Actionfigure. Was in no guild but rather a bunch of us RL friends and some others we knew that played there simply all had Actionfigure last names lol. Then one day a large grp of us ambushed a large grp of goodies crossing the invis bridge in The Deep to go after the named boss dude on other side and knocked em all in with GFlux (prenerf). Camped the zonelines for about 3hrs as they tried to come in to summon their corpses lol. Finally they got a buncha people to come wipe us out but it was great, funniest thing was next day I logged in the GMs had taken away all our surnames haha. That server was so corrupt it was great lol.
Closed Thread