Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2014, 10:35 AM
Banned

Agatha I actually agree with you bud.

I don't give 2 shits about RMT. What I cared about was the fact that in order to RMT, or just to maintain control of his "kingdom" the guy wouldn't let anyone else enjoy an emulated server of a game that's over 10 years old.

I came to play for nostalgia and experience content I could not back in classic cause I was a kid and not good at EQ...and my only option to do this 14 years later was to join Nizzar's guild which I didn't want to do.
Old 09-18-2014, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure Sony has their best men working around the clock building a case to shut down a 150 population emulator server.
Nope, but they'll go after blue also if they think it's digging into their profit margins. Maybe even the whole eqemu project. They don't even necessarily need a solid case. All they have to do is create a long enough legal battle to drain the right people of money in order to make it not worth the effort. I've seen it Happen to emu servers of other games.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 09-18-2014, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

who gives a shit about minimum wage? I made minimum wage at my first job, one summer, when I was 14
Old 09-18-2014, 10:49 AM
Sarnak

jfc I posted this at like 3 am and it got to page 7 between then and now. Ya'll need to step away.

Sektor has been around a lot longer than red 99 -- he's from TZT where he was known as the guy who fucked his blood related cousin. I didn't even meet him on here, I met him on TZT. That is when he found out I lived near him and begged for my phone number and to hang out irl knowing basically nothing about me. The guy is a fucking weirdo. When I saw that he was talking to himself on two separate account on a forum for an emulated version of a 15 year old game it just confirmed my suspicions.

Also Mac, gj posting my naked farm bots k/d that I routinely AFK'd on for hours at a time. Did I push your shit in on vz/tz and now you're grasping for some semblance of retribution? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

- Have a low IQ
- Got caught trying to impress people here by lying about being a combat medic in Afghanistan
- Got cheated on by your girlfriend with your bff, cried about it on your LiveJournal and posted her personal info on the internet
- Fat
- Hated as much off the internet as you are on it apparently, since you managed to get the shit beaten out of you near death by some random people in a bar for being.. well, you
Old 09-18-2014, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB_Trader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jfc I posted this at like 3 am and it got to page 7 between then and now. Ya'll need to step away.

Sektor has been around a lot longer than red 99 -- he's from TZT where he was known as the guy who fucked his blood related cousin. I didn't even meet him on here, I met him on TZT. That is when he found out I lived near him and begged for my phone number and to hang out irl knowing basically nothing about me. The guy is a fucking weirdo. When I saw that he was talking to himself on two separate account on a forum for an emulated version of a 15 year old game it just confirmed my suspicions.

Also Mac, gj posting my naked farm bots k/d that I routinely AFK'd on for hours at a time. Did I push your shit in on vz/tz and now you're grasping for some semblance of retribution? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 09-18-2014, 10:57 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

op pretending to be mad that people are posting in his thread while pointing out people are posting in his thread.
Old 09-18-2014, 11:07 AM
Sarnak

Why would I be mad that people are posting in my thread? The fact that it garnered 7 pages between like 4 am and 10 am was kind of surprising, but that hardly constitutes anger.

Plz stick to completely fabricating bullshit in TS. LOL GUYS I TOOK 100 MGS OF MORPHINE I'M SO FUCKED UP LOL.

- Have a low IQ
- Got caught trying to impress people here by lying about being a combat medic in Afghanistan
- Got cheated on by your girlfriend with your bff, cried about it on your LiveJournal and posted her personal info on the internet
- Fat
- Hated as much off the internet as you are on it apparently, since you managed to get the shit beaten out of you near death by some random people in a bar for being.. well, you
Old 09-18-2014, 11:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, I don't like the rmt. If enough goes on Sony will come down on this place hard. If Sektor is caught doing it again then f him. The pixel blocking was a side effect of causing an artificial demand for said pixels.

All in the past tho. Let's move on.
Finally something I agree with you on. RMT violates the Copyright agreements and directly threatens the box, anyone who doesn't care about RMT really doesn't care about this box at all.

Thinking Sony won't go after EMU's just to make a point is sheer idiocy, they have entire legal teams on yearly retainer, whether they sue 5 people or 500 a year it costs them no more or no less. They don't could blow alil hard in p99's direction and shut it down.
Old 09-18-2014, 11:51 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nizzar was actually pretty nice guy if you got to know him.
Nizzar is an asshole. Gets off on screaming at people because his life sucks or whatever. He did more things for people out of the loot council loop than anything that went on during my time in Azrael but my guess is that this was all meta stuff for his guild to stay on top.

I dont mind sektor as hes pretty mellow and its a rare thing with the nerd ragers here but hes two-faced and self-serving.
Old 09-18-2014, 11:57 AM
Kobold

I would call Nizzar out when what he said was dumb (like calling people retards for something he forgot to specify) but in french not to disrupt raids too much by having him blow up, after a while he blew up anyway, shit was lulzy. Napoleon complex for sure.
Closed Thread