Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2014, 01:54 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i extract great pride from the "top" guild repeatedly throwing themselves naked at us in a very weak attempt at not losing the raid mob

u dig?
The only digging I'm doing is graves for Saxx and Elemtal, with a sermon from the 47 that stood by and did what Holocaust does best: watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... velious is nowhere in sight, so our plan is to keep it small(25ish) ...
Yep. Still seems legit.
Old 09-30-2014, 02:00 AM
Sarnak

Man, just read, good thread. That timer must be dangerously close to euro morning now. Azrael core might actually be there next time dawgs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-30-2014, 02:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kprobe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only digging I'm doing is graves for Saxx and Elemtal, with a sermon from the 47 that stood by and did what Holocaust does best: watch.

Yep. Still seems legit.
idk do you really need me to quote the 30+ posts where i tried to reason with lite, and everyone just told me "haha recruit or shut up"

azrael using spies to try and get an advantage just makes me want to recruit even more 8)
Old 09-30-2014, 03:24 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

i find it funny with the whole spy thing, I can speak for god's work here and say that we envision a server rid of spies, experiencing them first hand when i was in azrael and having nihilum do use them against us then it was a pretty disgusting tactic.

it's still a disgusting tactic when now azrael uses it. Honestly i think the smartest thing for the GM's to do would have been to dismantle azrael after it dismantled nihilum, it's like someone who forces a young kid to murder and rape people on his command, jailing the dominant adult, and paying no attention to the now sick and demented young kid with a thirst for raping and killing.

Azrael is that kid. Azrael is 10x worse than nihilum ever was.
Old 09-30-2014, 03:26 AM
Planar Protector

drugs.... read the segment above

stay away kids
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i find it funny with the whole spy thing, I can speak for god's work here and say that we envision a server rid of spies, experiencing them first hand when i was in azrael and having nihilum do use them against us then it was a pretty disgusting tactic.

it's still a disgusting tactic when now azrael uses it. Honestly i think the smartest thing for the GM's to do would have been to dismantle azrael after it dismantled nihilum, it's like someone who forces a young kid to murder and rape people on his command, jailing the dominant adult, and paying no attention to the now sick and demented young kid with a thirst for raping and killing.

Azrael is that kid. Azrael is 10x worse than nihilum ever was.
[IMG] http://misadventureswithandi.com/wp-...n-on-drugs.jpg [/IMG]
Old 09-30-2014, 04:01 AM
Sarnak

i quit
Old 09-30-2014, 04:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Azrael is 10x worse than nihilum ever was.
I wouldn't say 10x worse but they were definitely worse than nihilum. Will help holocaust with raids and actively pk azrael with my play time on R99
Old 09-30-2014, 04:29 AM
Fire Giant

Holocaust is the light.

Also, we are currently crootin still so hit me up in game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris View Post
My brother is an award winning body builder and I'm faster bigger and stronger than him.
The Dukes Vengeance
Old 09-30-2014, 04:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
long hair don't care hacksaw jim dugan
Closed Thread