Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2014, 01:26 PM
Banned

Default Dear Derupal

Posting this in RNF because this is where all threads should really end up anyways.

You're one hell of a volunteer for putting up with this circus and not running for the hills.

I don't know what you get out of doing it, but I know you've gazed into the abyss by dealing with the people around here.

With that said...

I motion that either Sirken or Derubael not liking you should be grounds for a ban. Because, these guys put up with a ton of shit and still manage to be pleasant in their dealings. If you've gone so far as to actually cause them to hate you... you should be gone. Hopefully Rogean signs this and we can get the streets cleaned up around here.
Old 10-03-2014, 01:34 PM
Banned

they answer item petitions once every 6 months for red, they been gone, 2-3 pod casts for LNS policy then no where to be found, havent seen a gm on red in months

log on blue always about 4 at any given time giving our unicorn illusions
Old 10-03-2014, 01:35 PM
Banned

out*

8)
Old 10-03-2014, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Just because you do a /who gm all and nobody shows up doesn't mean they aren't there. The gm's are like God or Santa.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 10-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

I want to believe

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 10-03-2014, 01:45 PM
Banned

I mean again... volunteers and this community is very toxic in places still. Their hands are often tied because they can't just take out shit bags like they should be able to. I imagine they are also overwhelmed with sorting things out for said shitbags. Maybe a glimpse into the petition queue would change your mind Gaffin? I dunno, aint seen it either.
Old 10-03-2014, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

It's filled with horrors in sure. I agree, the punishment for being a shit bag should be more extreme here than on live. When you got banned on live it cost you not only the time played but also the cost of the boxed game.

If people know that bad shit is going to happen if they fuck with the rules then they'll fall in line quick.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 10-03-2014, 01:51 PM
Banned

guess you dont read deru's post i know about gm hide i was a guide once on live

just saying he said he's given up pretty much doing anything on red after the last event QQ
Old 10-03-2014, 01:53 PM
Banned

Well when you got banned on live... the next expac was coming within a year.. there wasn't a billion % xp bonus... guilds were busy figuring things out because there wasn't a googled how-to for everything.

The point is really that Sirken/Derubael don't have their entire day to devote to following around scum bags waiting to catch them red handed doing whatever the fuck it is.

I have yet to see one good, normal, rule abiding player draw the ire of Sirken or Derubael. They don't have pixel jealousy of people, they don't pry into people's RL business.. they're good guys... and their hands are often tied which would honestly be my biggest turn off to being a GM here... knowing you have to watch people shit the server up but since you can't be online 24-7 to catch them, you can do nothing.
Old 10-03-2014, 01:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffin 7.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
guess you dont read deru's post i know about gm hide i was a guide once on live

just saying he said he's given up pretty much doing anything on red after the last event QQ
He's been around and helping people, including following up with me things (that he didn't have to do because he's a volunteer and the community is shit to him... at least certain people... that he should be able to just ban and forget about). Promise.
Closed Thread