Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2014, 11:11 PM
Kobold

We don't want to play on red, get over it.
Old 10-18-2014, 03:56 PM
Sarnak

We'd call this "rustled" on red99. An individual having a conversation with no real intent to insult is suddenly verbally insulted by someone who feels angry. Shame.
Old 10-18-2014, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BardPop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We'd call this "rustled" on red99. An individual having a conversation with no real intent to insult is suddenly verbally insulted by someone who feels angry. Shame.
What's red? Tell me all about it!
Old 10-18-2014, 04:11 PM
Fire Giant

Do you want to play red,,,tell us! Let us know! I wonder.
Originally -
Reiguy of Fennin Ro
Tyvix Rex of Sullon Zek.
Old 10-18-2014, 04:35 PM
Sarnak

The irony here is perfect, p99 blue is so crowded every seafury is claimed by at least 1 player and nobody makes any money, yet people seem extraordinarily defensive about their overpopulated server and don' seem t want those playing it to leave. I say lets send more to blue, they clearly do not have enough.
Old 10-18-2014, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Irony? What irony? I do not think that word means what you think it means.

Most of us don't actually give a shit about seafury isle, as evidenced by this sad, puny, sickly excuse for a drama thread. Even with redites drooling all over it there's next to nothing to see here.
Old 10-18-2014, 05:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BardPop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red is large, if you need 1000 people to feel large enough idk what your problem is.

On a serious note it sounds like this "largeness" of the community just causes a problem for the inhabitants. Every cow wants grass but the grass is all being eaten by other cows. If i played blue i'd prob give up on hgs/or oot, to much competition for it to be any good plat.
Shrug. I played classic, and I remember how populated live servers were during Kunark. This isn't shit.

I came for the classic feel. Red doesn't have it.

Also, if red is so well populated, why are you guys constantly begging for more players?
Old 10-18-2014, 06:06 PM
Sarnak

Begging huh, funny. Many red players come from blue, probably the ones pointing out they no longer have the problems they had on blue. Something to think about.

Classic feel huh. Ya i get nostalgia, but if your not here for that, then arguments about over camping are relevant.
Old 10-19-2014, 05:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doil_Boil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I came for the classic feel. Red doesn't have it.
Do you remember getting petitioned over the slightest things on classic tho?

The spirit of EQ was here in 2010... these days people are just mad, jaded and desperately trying to get their plat mountain to maintain its value.

Red on the other hand, you can start there and quickly level in groups and your plat goes further (imagine only having to kill 2500 Highkeep guards for item X, rather than 10k-12k of them).

Give it a try, neighbour [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-19-2014, 07:51 AM
Planar Protector

It would not hurt if Velious came out. Problem is now you have a top heavy level server with not enough zones or areas to loot in now with 1,200 people or more on at times all wanting the same thing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Bad things are bound to happen in those conditions.
Closed Thread