Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2014, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just feel safe knowing no matter what white knight image you start spreading around about yourself I'll be here to point out the facts.

-Rat fuck x 2

-Failed guild leader x 3

-Friend account stripperx2 (Vam/Gyno) for BULLSHIT reasons

-Highly immersed individual who repeated "I just can't believe this" like a crazy person when Derubael removed the exp bonus.

This, like my Rexx is a little bitch file will not be forgotten.
I had no emotional ties to Nihilum. I joined the box knowing 0 people because I saw on fohguild that there was an emu EQ server and I thought I may as well join the new one rather than roll on the established one. That made it easy to guild hop from a guild full of people I didn't really enjoy playing with. As far as ratting out Nizzar, I never liked the guy, as I'm sure you didn't as well during your 6 month tenure there, but I did like quite a few of the people in the Guild and it was the only show in town. When he did me dirty I had no problem stabbin that fire giant in the back.

As far as the guilds, literally every guild at one point on this server has collapsed, including your precious Azrael. Leading a guild on R99 requires you to dedicate an insane amount of RL hours, something I had precious few of towards the end. It's very easy to hide in the shadows and farm HS with your boxes for 75 hours a week and then snipe a PD with 0 pvp and claim you're "hard as fuck", but for most people that really isn't what a "guild" is, which is gearing new players and creating a welcoming and enjoyable atmosphere for people, something I'd confidently say RD did a much better job of than Azrael.

I fucked Gyno, but instantly rectified it. Vamael is a fire giant and deserved 100% what he got. Hebrew was my char that I let him play because he got banned over and over for RMT and boxing. I told him straight up in RD it was a char to use while he created his own char. It was level 59.5 when he got it and already had the sky items. He put zero into the char other than completely the last .5 of level 59, then threw me under the bus to Nizzar stating I wouldn't let him have the emu. I told him straight out I didn't want to and that it wasn't even possible because you can't change e-mail emus. He had Nizzar basically strong arm me into "giving him the emu" or being booted. He also got every item he put on the char before I did it, including the Eye of Innoruuk which was technically not even his but mine.

I also find it funny you're calling me out for getting the exp bonus back in when you're known to make a good 3-4 threads a week crying about some game mechanic you hate, this week that being AoN's. EXP bonus was something universally agreed upon, which when removed saw the server plummet to double digit pop, with no explanation from the staff, right as RD had recruited tons of people who came over from EQ Mac.

In short, you're a crazy highly over immersed individual who takes the game a bit too seriously and probably should take a month off from playing. It really puts things into perspective when you step away about how unimportant the grudges here are and how manufactured they all are. There's a big difference between some good trolling and poking fun, and the border line obsession some people have here. I wish you the best of luck dawg, but I really hope you take a break.
Old 10-27-2014, 11:43 AM
Banned

WHOS INVESTED NOW BITCH
Old 10-27-2014, 11:44 AM
Banned

JK maybe ill respond later gotta head out peace HB <3 always don't take my FQ too serious and lay off Bamz u faggot.
Old 10-27-2014, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

God damn !!!!!

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 10-27-2014, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

God this has been such an awesome day for fq. Really A+ shit here guys.
Old 10-27-2014, 12:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can try to spin whatever story to make yourself feel better.

In reality I am talking to a rat fuck, thief, and 3x failed leader - you're the typical loser I am used to dealing with on a daily basis.
dis real guud

real guud
Old 10-27-2014, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Good video Jib, way to rustle. I laughed, I cried, can't wait for it to hit the big screen.

Hokuten was what got me back playing after a year or year and a half off. Was a good time.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

I wish rustling Stasis counted for something but alas it is done multiple times a day.
Old 10-29-2014, 01:01 PM
Aviak

Awesome vid. Wish I had time to play this game. Hokuten was fun and I feel bad for not giving it my all. Contributing creatively to this game/community is top-tier and Jibekn's done a great job of making things engaging for awhile now.
Closed Thread