Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2014, 02:27 AM
Banned

They are already tearing themselves apart though. There is a schism happening between the sex-positive rad-fems and the sex-negative rad-fems.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-02-2014, 02:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
prove it.

I'm gonna need a multiple paragraph response.
Do your own research you lazy fuckwit.
Old 11-02-2014, 02:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do your own research you lazy fuckwit.
I was like verbatim quoting you in basically every argument you've had with anyone on this forum.

apply your standards for others to yourself, my gay cum lord
Old 11-02-2014, 02:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They are already tearing themselves apart though. There is a schism happening between the sex-positive rad-fems and the sex-negative rad-fems.
There sort of is a schism, but it's not tearing them apart and it's not really sex negative vs. sex positive. It's more like one group believing that the key thing is stopping the objectification of women, and the other group believing that female empowerment is the key.

Either way, is it crazy for women to want to live in a society where they can be sexual at times, and not sexual at times, but either way not be excluded from video games or harassed when they form opinions about them?
Old 11-02-2014, 02:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was like verbatim quoting you in basically every argument you've had with anyone on this forum.

apply your standards for others to yourself, my gay cum lord
No dude. There's a big difference between you asking me for the definition of a term and me telling Iruinedyourday that he is repeating previously debunked claims (which I did back up earlier or in my other thread)
Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There sort of is a schism, but it's not tearing them apart and it's not really sex negative vs. sex positive. It's more like one group believing that the key thing is stopping the objectification of women, and the other group believing that female empowerment is the key.

Either way, is it crazy for women to want to live in a society where they can be sexual at times, and not sexual at times, but either way not be excluded from video games or harassed when they form opinions about them?
I agree. It comes back to the whole 'blame the patriarchy' thing. The rad-fems like to bounce back and fourth between their stances depending on which one is more convenient for them at the time. It's frustrating as shit.
Old 11-02-2014, 03:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
No dude. There's a big difference between you asking me for the definition of a term and me telling Iruinedyourday that he is repeating previously debunked claims (which I did back up earlier or in my other thread)

I agree. It comes back to the whole 'blame the patriarchy' thing. The rad-fems like to bounce back and fourth between their stances depending on which one is more convenient for them at the time. It's frustrating as shit.
As much as I agree with you about this whole gamergate bullshit, the man has a point. You ridiculously post what he basically said in pretty much every fucking thread you post in. It's frustrating as shit.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 11-02-2014, 03:48 AM
Fire Giant

P.S. I'd fuck them

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 11-02-2014, 07:47 AM
Banned

Kagatob is really a major retard lately with these issues. Why is this? Are you denied sex? If so, maybe you should stop being a firebat.
Old 11-02-2014, 01:55 PM
Aviak

Fucking a. None of the cowards here did anything to stop the incoming vaginal apocalypse.

First the conspiratard thread, and now this one.

I'm starting to think that the whiners here are nothing more than limp wrist, community college going, tin foil hat wearing, aspie behaving suburbanite scum that keep the media they complain about afloat. I thought you guys were real soldiers willing to make it on the news for my entertainment. How disappointing.
Old 11-02-2014, 02:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kagatob is really a major retard lately with these issues. Why is this? Are you denied sex? If so, maybe you should stop being a firebat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fucking a. None of the cowards here did anything to stop the incoming vaginal apocalypse.

First the conspiratard thread, and now this one.

I'm starting to think that the whiners here are nothing more than limp wrist, community college going, tin foil hat wearing, aspie behaving suburbanite scum that keep the media they complain about afloat. I thought you guys were real soldiers willing to make it on the news for my entertainment. How disappointing.
You keep saying paragraphs of nothing over and over. Do you have a point?
Closed Thread