Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2014, 02:17 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You keep saying paragraphs of nothing over and over. Do you have a point?
Yes. You're a coward.

Do. Something. About. It. And. Stop. Bitching. Like. A. Battered. Wife.
Old 11-02-2014, 02:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes. You're a coward.

Do. Something. About. It. And. Stop. Bitching. Like. A. Battered. Wife.
Implying nothing is being done.
Implying that emailing is doing nothing. Gawker has lost all but one of it's primary sources of ad revenue.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The stockholders are watching. They know the deal.
The development corporations are watching. They know the score.
Got any other baseless accusations iruinedyourdayaltaccount#2 ?
Old 11-02-2014, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Statistics before emotions, Paul.
I agree. What you're doing, however, is reducing the statement "people like Adam Lanza and Elliot Rodgers are a threat to public safety" to emotion. There are a couple problems with this. One; if 20 grade-school age children lying dead in a pool of their own blood doesn't evoke an emotional response from you, there's something wrong with you. And two; it's simply a factual statement.

Again, how many people have to die or get shot before you accept that this is a real problem? What about the 70 victims of James Holmes? What about the 56 victims of Seung-Hui Choi? What about the 43 victims of Nidal Malik? What about the 34 victims of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold? What about the 27 victims of Steven Kazmierczak? What about the 25 victims of Mark Barton? What about the 17 victims of Jiverly Wong? What about the 14 victims of Larry Ashbrook? What about the 13 victims of Robert Hawkins? What about the 12 victims of Eduardo Sencion? What about the nine victims of Terry Ratzmann? What about the nine victims of Jeffrey Weise? What about the nine victims of Omar Thornton? What about the eight victims of Charles Thornton? What about the eight victims of Robert Stewart? What about the eight victims of Scott Dekraai? What about the seven victims of Michael McDermott? What about the seven victims of Doug Williams? What about the seven victims of Kyle Huff? What about the seven victims of Jared Loughner? What about the seven victims of One Goh? What about the five victims of Charles Roberts? What about the five victims of Sulejman Talovic? What about the five victims of Jake England? What about the five victims of Ian Stawicki? What about the five victims of Andrew Engeldinger? What about the three victims of Thomas Lane? What about the two victims of Jacob Roberts?

What you're doing is akin to saying there were merely 3,000 victims from the attack on the World Trade Center, a number that amounted to roughly one 95,000th of the United States population at the time, therefore this attack shouldn't have been taken seriously - therefore ideas like jihad and martyrdom that pervade the Muslim world aren't actually real problems. After all, the chance you would've died from an attack the likes of which we saw on 9/11 are only one in 95,000, right?

What you're saying is psychopathy isn't actually a real problem, and guns being readily available to psychopaths isn't actually a real problem because they don't kill enough people yet. Oh, but once they take a sizable chunk out of our population, then we ought to do something about it. Never mind these marginal numbers of casualties and people injured we currently have to deal with, the odds that it'll happen to you is less than the odds of other things killing you, therefore they're not worth being concerned about at all.
Old 11-02-2014, 02:42 PM
Aviak

Spoken like a true tumblr warrior.

"I won't do anything but people are doing something about it." You might as well have added some Facebook thumbs up and instagram photos of guy in a guy fawkes mask holding a sign saying "We aren't going to take this anymore." You already got the hastag down and autistic behavior down, the rest shouldn't be that hard.

My accusations aren't baseless. You sitting there, typing away and doing nothing is proof enough for all to see. You are the male equivalent of the females you are ranting about.

Good shit tho. Those emails sure do help. They sure do.

On a sidenote, implying that I'm the one account juggling when you can't even change up your posting style when you do it is kind of sad. You got the tumblr rhetoric down and now the "u r a trol" thing too. Teh Ironing Ironicicnity is astounding.
Old 11-02-2014, 02:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree. What you're doing, however, is reducing the statement "people like Adam Lanza and Elliot Rodgers are a threat to public safety" to emotion. There are a couple problems with this. One; if 20 grade-school age children lying dead in a pool of their own blood doesn't evoke an emotional response from you, there's something wrong with you. And two; it's simply a factual statement.

Again, how many people have to die or get shot before you accept that this is a real problem? What about the 70 victims of James Holmes? What about the 56 victims of Seung-Hui Choi? What about the 43 victims of Nidal Malik? What about the 34 victims of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold? What about the 27 victims of Steven Kazmierczak? What about the 25 victims of Mark Barton? What about the 17 victims of Jiverly Wong? What about the 14 victims of Larry Ashbrook? What about the 13 victims of Robert Hawkins? What about the 12 victims of Eduardo Sencion? What about the nine victims of Terry Ratzmann? What about the nine victims of Jeffrey Weise? What about the nine victims of Omar Thornton? What about the eight victims of Charles Thornton? What about the eight victims of Robert Stewart? What about the eight victims of Scott Dekraai? What about the seven victims of Michael McDermott? What about the seven victims of Doug Williams? What about the seven victims of Kyle Huff? What about the seven victims of Jared Loughner? What about the seven victims of One Goh? What about the five victims of Charles Roberts? What about the five victims of Sulejman Talovic? What about the five victims of Jake England? What about the five victims of Ian Stawicki? What about the five victims of Andrew Engeldinger? What about the three victims of Thomas Lane? What about the two victims of Jacob Roberts?

What you're doing is akin to saying there were merely 3,000 victims from the attack on the World Trade Center, a number that amounted to roughly one 95,000th of the United States population at the time, therefore this attack shouldn't have been taken seriously - therefore ideas like jihad and martyrdom that pervade the Muslim world aren't actually real problems. After all, the chance you would've died from an attack the likes of which we saw on 9/11 are only one in 95,000, right?

What you're saying is psychopathy isn't actually a real problem, and guns being readily available to psychopaths isn't actually a real problem because they don't kill enough people yet. Oh, but once they take a sizable chunk out of our population, then we ought to do something about it. Never mind these marginal numbers of casualties and people injured we currently have to deal with, the odds that it'll happen to you is less than the odds of other things killing you, therefore they're not worth being concerned about at all.
Did you really just try to shift the focus to gun control?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spoken like a true tumblr warrior.

"I won't do anything but people are doing something about it." You might as well have added some Facebook thumbs up and instagram photos of guy in a guy fawkes mask holding a sign saying "We aren't going to take this anymore." You already got the hastag down and autistic behavior down, the rest shouldn't be that hard.

My accusations aren't baseless. You sitting there, typing away and doing nothing is proof enough for all to see. You are the male equivalent of the females you are ranting about.

Good shit tho. Those emails sure do help. They sure do.
"doing nothing" you keep saying that but I don't think it means what you think it means, because it's not descriptive in regards to what is going on. Keep pushing your whiny narrative though, it's doing leagues for you.
Quote:
On a sidenote, implying that I'm the one account juggling when you can't even change up your posting style when you do it is kind of sad. You got the tumblr rhetoric down and now the "u r a trol" thing too. Teh Ironing Ironicicnity is astounding.
Who is my alt-account then?
Old 11-02-2014, 02:48 PM
Banned

Seriously though chaps, the alt account has been collecting dust for months ever since the forums went completely down the loo.
Old 11-02-2014, 02:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What about the 2 victims of Chris Benoit?
Wolfang: Human Monk

Estolcles: Human Paladin
*Thread postings and responses are 99.9999% of the time not representing the thoughts and beliefs of Europa, including any/all of it's members and officers.

"You chicken chokin' pecker puke!" ~Terry Funk
Old 11-02-2014, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you really just try to shift the focus to gun control?
Haha, I didn't want to initially, but Raev's post got me thinking about how much I hated people like Charlton Heston. It's a better subject at this point anyway, GamerGate is such a completely lost cause that literally the only defense I see in its name anymore is from idiots on this forum. Oh, hi.
Old 11-02-2014, 02:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
"doing nothing" you keep saying that but I don't think it means what you think it means, because it's not descriptive in regards to what is going on. Keep pushing your whiny narrative though, it's doing leagues for you.

Who is my alt-account then?
Oh, I apologize. I never considered the fact that there are people who think people emailing each other and hastagging retarded catchphrases actually does something. You younger peoples with your internets and emailings sure do help out eh? EH?

Come on guy. Come on. Where's the fun in outting your accounts? Isn't it better to not say anything now, try to get the forums mods to institute a one account policy, and see who keeps posting and who just suddenly stops posting? I think it is funner that way.
Old 11-02-2014, 03:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
GamerGate is such a completely lost cause that literally the only defense I see in its name anymore is from idiots on this forum. Oh, hi.
Evidence?
[IMG]https://d262ilb51hltx0.cloudfront.net/max/800/1*F90MdkkWLEYIF0L3QCD-8A.jpeg[/IMG]
Closed Thread