Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2014, 03:11 PM
Large Rat

Red face

Interested =)
Old 09-07-2014, 01:38 AM
Kobold

Also just returned from the ole live days, I played kunark-PoP. Just made a troll shammy named Oipi. Also trying to get my girlfriend too indulge, however she is still new to mmos. I've gotten her to play a few, but original eq is daunting to total newbie's. Might take me awhile 8P. Otherwise, totally interested! Can wait to make new friends. Every mmo I've played since pre luclin eq has been increasingly unsociable. I remember sticking with core friends for YEARS way back then.... hope to find you guys, or new friend's, in p99!

Anyone seen an Aeiress or Goghei around? 8P Auudar and Gingerr from Quellious here.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:44 AM
Decaying Skeleton

This all sounds pretty fantastic, I'd love to join up! I'm currently(trying) to work up a little druid, currently level 4 wood elf, named Dharik, hanging out in gfay. I'll be adding some of you to friends to see if I can't get in touch!
Old 09-14-2014, 03:41 PM
Large Rat

I've got my level 20 shaman named Kukgulano in the guild yesterday. Seems like really nice people here.

I just need to figure out how to find their forum.
Old 09-14-2014, 11:39 PM
Large Rat

I am interested in this as well, as I am also a returning EQ player from the kunark era. Wizard named Azzelin.
Old 09-15-2014, 08:43 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Hi
I am interested in Joining have just joined P99 and would like to meet people and group up for xp

lv3 3 Paladin
Daranon

Do you have anyone that I can Send a tell to in game please
Old 10-13-2014, 11:05 PM
Large Rat

Hi there guys, i'm interested to join, i came back to the game a week ago after more than 10 years away...

I'm playing a Cler lvl 21 Name Eternis
Old 10-26-2014, 01:25 AM
Kobold

Thank-you for those who have contact me via in game. Sorry to those i havent spoken too yet, i forget to keep up with this and Aurio who was, has been afk with personal stuff.

If i havent spoken to you yet, please add me or Diokenes or Sanos on your friends list. We play constantly and the other two are druids so they can travel to you to invite much easier.

We are still going strong, and have been having a large recruitment push. Still recruiting all levels and classes. Also seeking 40+ level folks who are interested in Progression content!

PST [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Byel; 11-03-2014 at 06:29 PM..
Old 11-15-2014, 10:16 PM
Aviak

Good evening,
Redux will be havening a guild event this next weekend, Saturday at 1PM CST.

(copied from our boards)

This Saturday, November 22nd at 1pm CST there will be a gnome race across Antonica. I know, its happened before. Here is the twist though.

This will be a team based, relay event.

Each team will consist of 3 members.

The race will begin with a lvl 1 gnome in steamfont for each team. This member will be given a baton (item) to carry with them. They will run from Steamfont to the Ocean of Tears dock.

Here, the second team member (lvl 1 human) will be waiting and must pass the baton to them. Team members must move quickly though to pass the baton off before the boat leaves, or that team will be at a severe disadvantage. The second team member will race to the North Karana Gypsy camp where the third team member lvl 1 - any race) will be waiting. Again, the baton must be passed to that third team member.

The third team member will carry the baton from North Karana to the Tox forest bridge where the race will end once the item (baton) is handed over to the race official.

The winning team will receive 500 plat for each team member (money will be distributed to the main character of the lvl 1). The second place team will each receive 100pp. The third place team will receive, well, nothing, so be one of the first two teams to cross...

As an added twist, I will be stationed along the journey in a conspicuous location. I will respond when hailed with a /say containing a question in regards to Norrath lore. If answered correctly the first time, the racer will receive a spirit of wolf. This can be a game changer if a team is behind in the race, so brush up on your lore!

Rules:

NO PORTING of any kind.. this includes gate.

Team members will all gather in Steamfont prior to the race and will group up together. Porters will be on hand to bring members to their appropriate zone prior to the race starting.

Each team must have a Redux member in it. The other two members can be from any guild or unguilded. If you are not a redux member and wish to participate please talk to a Redux member in game or post below for a hopeful pickup. Disclaimer: we are a small guild at the moment, so unfortunately we cannot accept all racers. Who is in the race is at the sole discretion of the Redux member making the team.

No team may have a pacer. Essentially, no team can have someone running next to them or meeting them along the way to receive buffs (SoW, etc...).

Racers are prohibited from receiving buffs of any kind along the way except from the lore question. While this admittedly will be difficult to enforce, please play by the spirit of the event and refrain from obtaining them...

Conclusion

If you are wanting to participate, please post below with your team (main characters) and alt names. We will be taking registrants up to the last 30 minutes before the race however it would help with the paperwork aspect of things if we knew information beforehand in regards to team composition.

Rules are subject to change.

If there are any questions, please post below or ask me in game for clarification. I am not a lawyer and I am sure things were left out above. Again though, please play to the spirit of the event, not the loopholes of the event.
Last edited by Hobie819; 11-15-2014 at 10:21 PM..
Old 11-17-2014, 10:17 PM
Aviak

Bump - for those interested in participating in the event.
Closed Thread