Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2014, 04:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimjaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a trains a train retard. regardless of the reason. so people training to zone to save their lives is considered malicious? rules say stand there and die.
Yes, because people are getting suspended on a daily basis for training in unrest, crushbone, CoM, KC , etc. Literally every GM I've dealt with has considered intent when dealing with rule infractions, including training.
Old 11-28-2014, 04:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashbank [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
man i have Iphone 5s, but try to make photo a monitor and that happen, are you happy now? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really; that's not reinforcing my negative view of iphones. crap. (still better than SS tho!)
Old 11-28-2014, 05:30 PM
Fire Giant

Clearly this is evidence that this server needs more trains and less csr.

Dolic
Old 11-28-2014, 05:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All you'd really need to do is pull korucust out of his room and across the bridge as the pull is going on. Flop and RIP AE group.
Shhhh...
Those unexplained Korocusts are just bad pathing.
Old 11-28-2014, 06:13 PM
Sarnak

Also we are forming a group up right now. We have a group sitting smack dab in the middle of no place claiming 2 camps each on literally opposite ends of the zone so looks like no AE groups are going.

Umm I can pull around them no problem guys so free proxies to anyone who can bring me some chanters dps and cleric.
Old 11-28-2014, 06:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llodd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really; that's not reinforcing my negative view of iphones. crap. (still better than SS tho!)
sorry then
Old 11-28-2014, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

ya IB blew chardok AE up about an hour ago because they didn't want monkye to get xp, so they planted themselves on the bridge until monkye agreed to leave, so then a different group parked themselves at the ent

fun times
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 11-28-2014, 06:25 PM
Sarnak

Make your own AE group and be faster...
Old 11-28-2014, 06:31 PM
Sarnak

why "should" it be for all? no other group system is open to the public when it comes to repping people/... if you dont like what they are doing go camp mobs in the zone ..damn commie

red cape, check.

logging in
Old 11-28-2014, 06:36 PM
Aviak

The reason it should be open to all is because its not a regular group, it takes up basically the whole zone. As for your comment that if I don't like them making it exclusive to people form one guild I should go camp mobs in the zone, that's basically what I did lol
Closed Thread