Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2014, 10:00 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enxienty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red is great , you have the occasional fgts but to be honest there is more of them on blue anyway
how do you know , you asked them out and they agreed?
Old 12-04-2014, 10:11 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How did you like the red experience? Did you have fun? What are your thoughts and experiences? Are any of you planning on staying?
I really love the xp bonus and think it is MUCH needed. Been having a lot of fun even when I get ganked by someone I have ZERO chance of defending myself against.

This patch, and it is obviously an error, kind of has me wondering if my time is best spent elsewhere, though. Not because the mobs are all MIA but because of what I've read on the forums - that this is pretty standard protocol. What I mean is, and it is only conjecture and speculation really, a lot of veterans of this server say it is always 1 step forward and 2 steps back when the population shows any improvement. That, while may or may not be true, has planted a seed of doubt in my mind.

I plan on staying on red but, really, the /ooc change has left me with something to seriously think about.

Wood Elf Ranger
Old 12-04-2014, 10:28 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laberintica [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how do you know , you asked them out and they agreed?
Yes
Old 12-04-2014, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderling [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really love the xp bonus and think it is MUCH needed. Been having a lot of fun even when I get ganked by someone I have ZERO chance of defending myself against.

This patch, and it is obviously an error, kind of has me wondering if my time is best spent elsewhere, though. Not because the mobs are all MIA but because of what I've read on the forums - that this is pretty standard protocol. What I mean is, and it is only conjecture and speculation really, a lot of veterans of this server say it is always 1 step forward and 2 steps back when the population shows any improvement. That, while may or may not be true, has planted a seed of doubt in my mind.

I plan on staying on red but, really, the /ooc change has left me with something to seriously think about.
A patch went bad, but it is getting fixed. They already fixed OoC. I remember the same kinda stuff happening on live. A lot of people here are negative Nancys. Don't listen to them.

I gave away some more SK/Monk weapons last night. All I got left is warrior weapons. Message Pikrib, Cheesy, or McRib tonight if you want them. I got them on a pot bound porter so I can get almost anywhere np.
Old 12-04-2014, 06:28 PM
Banned

Changed my mind now. Broken server and watching some of you abuse people in OOC who were asking simple questions. FKyA.
Old 12-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by numpad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad you enjoyed it. I tried hard to find groups and/or partners but I was unsuccessful. I think being around the EC area was a bad idea, I should have rolled near Gfay. I'll keep trying though, it's definitely an experience worth having.
What level ya at now mate? I won't be back on till the 15-16th of December, but as a 22 chanter I'm always looking for people to play with!

Oooruk - 51 shaman, blue
Aten - 22 enchanter, red
Old 12-04-2014, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How did you like the red experience? Did you have fun? What are your thoughts and experiences? Are any of you planning on staying?
Priority #1: get my blue cleric to 60.
Priority #2: work on my red shaman.

I plan playing both once my cleric is 60. I see the appeal of both. 21 on the sham atm, probably have to pick a guild to run with before much longer.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 12-07-2014, 09:48 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I'm hooked! But I have a few pvp questions ...

Can I tell someone to leave the zone or get killed repeatedly? Can I do it without telling them?

Same for a whole class, "All wizards leave now or die over and over"?

If they do NOT claim LnS, can I kill them again before they loot their corpse, or while they are looting it?

Can I be a general nuisance running around a zone blinding or stunning people for fun? Just to give them a little scare lol

I'm thinking the first ones are ok but not sure of the last ones. I'm new here, are the answers obvious lol.

Thanks!

Blue seems so boring now ...
Old 12-08-2014, 01:17 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm hooked! But I have a few pvp questions ...

Can I tell someone to leave the zone or get killed repeatedly? Can I do it without telling them?

Same for a whole class, "All wizards leave now or die over and over"?

If they do NOT claim LnS, can I kill them again before they loot their corpse, or while they are looting it?

Can I be a general nuisance running around a zone blinding or stunning people for fun? Just to give them a little scare lol

I'm thinking the first ones are ok but not sure of the last ones. I'm new here, are the answers obvious lol.

Thanks!

Blue seems so boring now ...
You get bullied in school so you come here to do the same...do you lift weights brah, maybe you should.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm enjoying red alot, despite the ooc horse shit. I like that xp is fast enough to move you from spot to spot before you've got time to get bored. I like the lower population. I'm not killing very efficiently in full patchwork and a rusty mace, but as a druid that's not a long term problem. I'm level 10 and haven't had a single pvp encounter yet, but definitely play off the beaten path.

I'm still ignorant on a lot of things, and questions I've posed in ooc have been mocked rather than answered, every time. I'm undecided about staying on red permanently, but leaning towards it because of the lower population.
PM me any questions if you'd prefer not to post them. i usually check forums now at least once a day, although i haven't been immersed lately so i couldnt tell you all the "who's who" gossip. haven't logged in in awhile
Closed Thread