Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2014, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalaerian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol a million things need fixed and you guy invest time in the gamma settings. Feels good being in Azeroth and not norrath
You're the same one who tried to get them to add a Luclin era enchanter spell to Velious because you said so when you had zero evidence right?
Old 12-04-2014, 11:55 AM
Aviak

The Shaman TrueSpirit faction buff was retroactive, so if you have a shaman already created that hasn't started the quest yet he will be indifferent now. That's cool.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:02 PM
Aviak

Thank you for the fix.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:30 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirviver [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Confirmed: Camping while Standing crashes the client, where as of v35, it was requiring you to sit.

Also, spell textures have changed. I recall there was an effort to make the spell graphics look more Classic? I believe that change was undone by the recent patch.
Spell graphics were changed to be even closer to classic. The thread in the server chat has a long list of changes made over the past several months. It's still not 100% because the client still prevents some advancements.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:41 PM
Banned

I actually beta tested on my necro. There was no gamma bug though. nice try Rogaine
Old 12-04-2014, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're the same one who tried to get them to add a Luclin era enchanter spell to Velious because you said so when you had zero evidence right?
Balance > classic. The bar has already been set with tstaff/ws procs being reduced. Time to pull the trigger on the rest of it. Just like no one uses Verants garbage UI, gamma is beyond ridiculous
Old 12-04-2014, 02:42 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I just found this link thanks!!!
Old 12-04-2014, 03:14 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalaerian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol a million things need fixed and you guy invest time in the gamma settings. Feels good being in Azeroth and not norrath
with that attitude. Please stay in Azeroth.
Old 12-04-2014, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Balance > classic. The bar has already been set with tstaff/ws procs being reduced. Time to pull the trigger on the rest of it. Just like no one uses Verants garbage UI, gamma is beyond ridiculous
I look forward to Druids getting Tunare's Renewal, Mask of the Stalker, Moonfire and Spirit of the Eagles. Them Luclin spells $$$.

Even with all those druids would still not be balanced among priests. But it would get closer.

But to suggest enchanters are underpowered currently is lolworthy.
Old 12-04-2014, 03:37 PM
Orc

i'm assuming you are just talking about being a healer with the balance of priest classes.
Closed Thread