Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 12-08-2014, 02:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great changes, Technique super mad
mad and dumb
Old 12-08-2014, 03:33 AM
Sarnak

Mad, huh...when I was the only one to post evidence that the classic range was possibly shorter, which prompted the change to make it shorter.

You must have that brain rot they're always talking about.
Old 12-08-2014, 11:18 AM
Banned

yes you come off as an angry (read: mad) person most of the time

oh and the changes are great so far minus a few cc spell tweaks we mentioned

In another thread you mention sitting damage is correct in pvp. Last night, I hit a sitting lvl 60 druid for 1 damage with my epic. Doesn't look right to me shoulda been like 40dmg. I have no evidence that a lvl 60 wizard hitting a 60 sitting who is sitting should not to 1 dmg. Guess we should leave it alone!
Last edited by Nirgon; 12-08-2014 at 11:41 AM..
Old 12-08-2014, 11:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technique [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mad, huh...when I was the only one to post evidence that the classic range was possibly shorter, which prompted the change to make it shorter.

You must have that brain rot they're always talking about.
mad and dumb
Old 12-08-2014, 11:49 AM
Banned

He's got some on point posts here and there. He also keeps us from getting too carried away with requests without evidence. I'll keep em. Bugs and Flames wouldn't be the same without him.
Old 12-08-2014, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh and the changes are great so far minus a few cc spell tweaks we mentioned

In another thread you mention sitting damage is correct in pvp. Last night, I hit a sitting lvl 60 druid for 1 damage with my epic. Doesn't look right to me shoulda been like 40dmg. I have no evidence that a lvl 60 wizard hitting a 60 sitting who is sitting should not to 1 dmg. Guess we should leave it alone!
CC spell tweaks? Some of this CC shit is REALLY broken atm.

I thought sitting damage was working fine a while ago and now maybe it got broken when AC changes were put in.
Old 12-08-2014, 12:19 PM
Banned

Yeah I saw Rushx get blinded, but I'm sure it was after a malo.

I'm very reluctant to start up a huge fix it now thread, we just got the patch of a life time. Everything reported should be very easily fixable, I'm happy to give it a rest for a little while.

Also, Haynar seems to have the ability to make DB tweaks for changes and it doesn't require bouncing the server, so I feel good about it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

He got dispels working, buffs jumping up to open slots (most of the time, appears to be some weirdness there) and a ton of other majorly classic systems that didn't even exist before in place. Who knows maybe classic stamina (aka endurance to some) will get fixed next [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

Maybe I'll move on to whittling or collecting baseball cards after Haynar has crushed the classic shitlist. It will be a happy day and I will look back with fond memories on my times having heated discussions with other men in their late 20s to mid 30s on how EQ mechanics worked.
Last edited by Nirgon; 12-08-2014 at 12:22 PM..
Old 12-08-2014, 04:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I made that post over a month ago. Your observation was from last night. Guess what happened in the meantime: a major patch. You know what usually happens with a major patch? Unintentional changes.

It should be looked into and fixed.