Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2015, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

everyone knows I have access to Yawgmoth. nothing new here
Old 01-02-2015, 02:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karafa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy is sick. I've been in Azrael a total of about 2 1/2 weeks in 6 months, with a stint in Hokuten in between.

In the 2 weeks I've been in Azrael, I've received Lite's login information, vp loot, vp key, trak guts, a fungi, and enjoyed more pvp than anyone in holocaust enjoyed in all of 2014.

Maybe you were just inactive like you stated, maybe you were a faggot like Xylaw, I'm not sure, but I'm sorry your experience didnt work out for you pal.
Big recruits stepping up like they have any fucking idea what they are talking about. Glad you out gear me after 2.5 weeks compared to my 18 months/2.
Old 01-02-2015, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awwalike [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everyone knows I have access to Yawgmoth. nothing new here
Do you have access 2 northwest tho?
Old 01-02-2015, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

that's what happens when you play more than 3 weeks every 3 months.
Old 01-02-2015, 02:34 PM
Banned

Many people tried to influence the direction of AZ in a positive way and volunteered to put in work to achieve this goal. These people were snubbed and blocked. Core members with gear stop logging in once free pixels off the table. No interest in helping new people gear up, exp, or even continue to contest holo after a few losses. Are still interested in killing weaker third guilds and easy kills randomly however.

Doesn't need to be hard feelings or drama. It is obvious some people are happy with and getting exactly what they want out of Azrael. The people that are not left to a guild that offers things like exp groups and people that log in to play. Sounds like everyone got what they want? Why all the anger?
Old 01-02-2015, 02:35 PM
Sarnak

Thepen is good people. I would happily help him for free (when I was playing*). Seems he is pretty good at FQ too! Kudos on starting one of the better threads as of late.

*WTB Velious...
Old 01-02-2015, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

since ive joined azrael they awarded loot spot on, and awarded to people who consistently play the game and actively show up to both pve and pvp, ive only seen you once or twice in the 3 weeks ive been here @ thepen/ragingclues
Old 01-02-2015, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Many people tried to influence the direction of AZ in a positive way and volunteered to put in work to achieve this goal. These people were snubbed and blocked. Core members with gear stop logging in once free pixels off the table. No interest in helping new people gear up, exp, or even continue to contest holo after a few losses. Are still interested in killing weaker third guilds and easy kills randomly however.

Doesn't need to be hard feelings or drama. It is obvious some people are happy with and getting exactly what they want out of Azrael. The people that are not left to a guild that offers things like exp groups and people that log in to play. Sounds like everyone got what they want? Why all the anger?
genedin just because lite wanted to take a break because he was burned out and nobody wanted to step up and lead doesn't mean we geared all core members and stopped playing because we had everything. just look at ragingclues he was officer tagged and only got a sky belt, i came over from nihilum now i'm the most geared player in azrael.

shit happens.
Old 01-02-2015, 02:40 PM
Kobold

I've been gone for the past 7 weeks, but that is beside the point bro. You can clearly see in this thread that loot distribution is fucking terrible.

And if going inactive every so often negates the above and beyond work I do, being in that guild is a 100% waste of time.

Also for reference, after less than a week being back, I'm still #2 on the list for AoN.
Old 01-02-2015, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awwalike [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
genedin just because lite wanted to take a break because he was burned out and nobody wanted to step up and lead doesn't mean we geared all core members and stopped playing because we had everything. just look at ragingclues he was officer tagged and only got a sky belt, i came over from nihilum now i'm the most geared player in azrael.

shit happens.
Twas only break #4 or 5 of 2014.
Closed Thread