Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2015, 07:23 PM
Banned

I am enjoying playing in a guild that plays the game, PVPs, wins, and enjoys helping each other.

Instead of looking at an item and logging off, or losing in PVP.

Not a hard choice really.
Banned

man smedy russled this guy real goog
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by daasgoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sev was the last mob we hit, they talked about doing CT but too many of the remaining players wanted to go to bed.. it was 4am.
Nice try, our numbers increased from 19 to 21 on Sev.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope you know SoW sword is a consolation prize to get the core members higher on the loot list. This is why they tried to default it to Brobb. This is also why Brobb declined looting it.
haha yeah i remember that, I was thinking to myself wow lite you are a fucking asshole. even the tone in his voice pretending like he was doing him a favor, then brobb said no and i laughed my ass off in rl.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daasgoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sev was the last mob we hit, they talked about doing CT but too many of the remaining players wanted to go to bed.. it was 4am.
he said you guys should have gone to do CT instead of innoruuk because innoruuk is very often a worthless mob whereas CT often drops something worth giving a shit about(including the best item in the game) to which kecleon replied that you only had 8 people on all night

but in reality, you had more than enough required to do CT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go do CT with Azrael, bitch. OH WAIT, you can't. Too scared.
pretty sure we've done it in the last week and tried yesterday even though holo already had 40+ in fear

this whole thread just makes you look like a whiny bitch, which is probably your nature IRL.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raging I think you need to get laid then smoke some weed . In that order
I live in California bro. I smoke weed all day long, legally.

As for the getting laid, no thanks. I'm Asexual.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:25 PM
Banned

you realize how fucking blue you sound , "hey guys holo is in VP let's go take these 19 to fear for uncontested pixels and get me an AON on new years morning" and then calling azrael blue.

NEXT
Old 01-02-2015, 07:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverixdamighty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty sure we've done it in the last week and tried yesterday even though holo already had 40+ in fear

this whole thread just makes you look like a whiny bitch, which is probably your nature IRL.
you have been repeating the same thing over and over how rustled are you exactly lol
Old 01-02-2015, 07:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he said you guys should have gone to do CT instead of innoruuk because innoruuk is very often a worthless mob whereas CT often drops something worth giving a shit about(including the best item in the game) to which kecleon replied that you only had 8 people on all night

but in reality, you had more than enough required to do CT
he said we had 8 on at midnight. wouldn't expect you to be able to display reading comprehension.
Closed Thread