Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 01-05-2015, 05:38 PM
Kobold

You sir clearly have never fought a great enchanter. Wasn't just me that lost it was the dozens before me also. I'm sure on your "red" server that anyone can resist all their spells your a boss. In reality on a real server it's not that ez.
Old 01-05-2015, 05:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sir clearly have never fought a great enchanter. Wasn't just me that lost it was the dozens before me also. I'm sure on your "red" server that anyone can resist all their spells your a boss. In reality on a real server it's not that ez.
Here's what you don't understand about pvp sir.

A necro has a clickable low lvl lich. All good necros will have this so it will be impossible for any enchanter to mez a good necro. In botbs you arent allowed to use any potions so you won't be able to cure Plague/Ebolt (plague if hate shield). Tell me again how you allowed him to manadrain you and kill you? oh yeah you got your lich pelled and got mezzed and died.

GGWP.
Last edited by Crazycloud; 01-05-2015 at 06:04 PM..
Old 01-05-2015, 07:58 PM
Banned

I fought lots of great enchanters

The Words of Darkness book is GG vs them
Old 01-05-2015, 10:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazycloud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's what you don't understand about pvp sir.

A necro has a clickable low lvl lich. All good necros will have this so it will be impossible for any enchanter to mez a good necro. In botbs you arent allowed to use any potions so you won't be able to cure Plague/Ebolt (plague if hate shield). Tell me again how you allowed him to manadrain you and kill you? oh yeah you got your lich pelled and got mezzed and died.

GGWP.
AGAIN this was best of innoruuk. NOT Botb. Started out with 20 sec buff window and yes I made a pet and liched myself (potions and or clickys not allowed..GM ran event)
When it started he did a rediculously fast cast time stun and me and my pet did not resist it even with full velious resist gear. (which is my whole point about resists on this server) The enchanter nuke has always been a shitty ez to resist DD. With that said their stuns and mezz's were difficult to resist with consistancy. The idea that on this server the only spell that lands is tash is just stupid and not classic. Literally anyone over 100mr will resist every spell an enchanter has, even at 60mr a person same lvl as me will resist 2 of 4.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AGAIN this was best of innoruuk. NOT Botb. Started out with 20 sec buff window and yes I made a pet and liched myself (potions and or clickys not allowed..GM ran event)
When it started he did a rediculously fast cast time stun and me and my pet did not resist it even with full velious resist gear. (which is my whole point about resists on this server) The enchanter nuke has always been a shitty ez to resist DD. With that said their stuns and mezz's were difficult to resist with consistancy. The idea that on this server the only spell that lands is tash is just stupid and not classic. Literally anyone over 100mr will resist every spell an enchanter has, even at 60mr a person same lvl as me will resist 2 of 4.

Can tell you're just really a blue nvm.
Old 01-06-2015, 08:51 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazycloud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can tell you're just really a blue nvm.
Ouch! Now that's hitting Below the belt...Now my feelings are hurt.