Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2015, 03:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you guys really think about it, even what I did makes the statement more true, as I was a long term member of Azrael when I was taking my part in that. Furthermore, most of the spamming done during that event was by Azrael members, and Nihilum members attacking/craigslisting each other back and forth after Lite decided to retaliate at Nihilum and began spamming their bat phone. My part was mostly on the forum and just taking the blame for all of it.

Either way, even if it had all been me the fact remains the same. Azrael was involved in RL harassment then, again here, again when Guido tried to track down Elderan. How many times should this happen? What is the line?

Should we finally take action against this guild that continually takes us there when someone get's murdered over it? Obviously 30 people craigslisting me and calling my job 20x a day for 9 months wasn't a good enough reason so I imagine it has to go even further.
who are you?
Old 01-16-2015, 03:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Drettj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are u a retard irl? j/w

if so ill lay off
i'm arguing with you, so that would probably make me one.
Old 01-16-2015, 03:05 PM
Banned

but since u admit it on forums fair game retard

haha l2 fq
Old 01-16-2015, 03:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Drettj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but since u admit it on forums fair game retard

haha l2 fq
you can post whatever you want about me i'm not going to cry about myself being attacked like colgate.
Old 01-16-2015, 03:10 PM
Fire Giant

guido tried to track down colgate?

not sure who dontbanpls is but know who you are talking about before you post

Guido is not Quido

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D View Post
u are the king
Quote:
good lord guido is a monster
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
guido tried to track down elderan?
fixed

Quote:
u are the king
Quote:
good lord guido is a monster
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavstabYoudead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you can post whatever you want about me i'm not going to cry about myself being attacked like colgate.
easy to say when you are in the guild that does all the RL harassment
Old 01-16-2015, 03:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
easy to say when you are in the guild that does all the RL harassment
whatever you say anonymous. already proven that your claims aren't true that we are the guild that does all the RL harassment. you can't be that ignorant, or can you?
Old 01-16-2015, 04:11 PM
Aviak

Quote:
If you guys really think about it, even what I did makes the statement more true, as I was a long term member of Azrael when I was taking my part in that. Furthermore, most of the spamming done during that event was by Azrael members, and Nihilum members attacking/craigslisting each other back and forth after Lite decided to retaliate at Nihilum and began spamming their bat phone. My part was mostly on the forum and just taking the blame for all of it.

Either way, even if it had all been me the fact remains the same. Azrael was involved in RL harassment then, again here, again when Guido tried to track down Elderan. How many times should this happen? What is the line?

Should we finally take action against this guild that continually takes us there when someone get's murdered over it? Obviously 30 people craigslisting me and calling my job 20x a day for 9 months wasn't a good enough reason so I imagine it has to go even further.
you're a piece of shit. you spammed 20+ people's phones over the course of a year that never even interacted with you, then in game de-leveled your BiS warrior to grief in mistmoore.

turning over a new leaf my ass. you obviously have issues and anyone interacting with you shouldn't be surprised when you turn into a psychopath.
Old 01-16-2015, 04:12 PM
Banned

Well if he reverts to some previous evil form, just everyone leave the guild and make your own

It's a no brainer

He's been nothing but a saint so far since forming Fresh imo
Closed Thread