Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2015, 12:09 PM
Banned

Man u r on a streak Mavbadthesad. Any more sub 60 second quick fire quips?
Old 01-18-2015, 12:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Drettj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man u r on a streak Mavbadthesad. Any more sub 60 second quick fire quips?
do you even sports?
Old 01-18-2015, 01:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavstabYoudead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
does it matter which tag he had when he did it? it's the person not the tag, idiot.
It does matter when we are trying to prove that RL attacks stem from being involved with Azrael.
Old 01-18-2015, 02:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It does matter when we are trying to prove that RL attacks stem from being involved with Azrael.
has nothing to do with him being in azrael. has to do with him being a psychopath? he's in holo now he hasn't changed.
Old 01-18-2015, 02:06 PM
Fire Giant

You are obviously not worth talking too as you are a brain washed peasant. May your ascension be quick and painless.
Old 01-18-2015, 02:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are obviously not worth talking too as you are a brain washed peasant. May your ascension be quick and painless.
you are obviously pushing an absurd agenda and are too stupid to understand how pathetic it is.
Old 01-18-2015, 02:18 PM
Fire Giant

What is my agenda exactly? All I did was prove that out of all the times that players have been harassed outside of the game that Azrael was some how involved. It's undeniable, but here you are denying it.

Azrael creates an environment that pushes people to do these kind of things, and there is a mountain of evidence that show the truth behind this statement. After Azrael is done with people it has been shown time and again that they leave Azrael worse than they joined. The environment, and the people running Azrael are disgusting on so many levels. It's evident in the language that they use and the behavior they display.

The rest of the server isn't in the wrong. 280 people aren't all acting abnormally while 20 people are behaving admirably. Stalking people and having no motivation in life other than spending all your free time on this server in order to harass others is not normal, or healthy for the server.
Old 01-18-2015, 02:20 PM
Fire Giant

that agenda. go look at the post gyno made earlier in the general thread.

NEXT
Old 01-18-2015, 02:25 PM
Fire Giant

won't expect a response due to your ignorance and hypocrisy.
Old 01-18-2015, 02:27 PM
Fire Giant

Am I supposed to have read every thread by Gyno? What exactly is "the general" thread? Could you be more vague? I'm so ashamed of myself for not knowing the answers to these questions or even what my agenda is.
Closed Thread