Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2015, 07:25 PM
Sarnak

How about we just remove C/R and play FFA games so we can all just complain about TMO/IB instead of Class R disputes
Old 01-29-2015, 07:25 PM
Sarnak

I really wish I had invested in Orville Redenbacher before this thread was made.
Old 01-29-2015, 07:28 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In pops gagged IB troll anon #1, whos next? Step up, dont be shy!
Detoxx so easy to aggro ! No fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Congratulations about Hoshkar anyway ! hope this lonely dragon will be enough to feed your zerglings members !
Old 01-29-2015, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

It's been kind of boring TBH, I'm fairly sure that's because Chest is gagging BDA out of fear that when they open their mouths they'll look like morons after all the crap he's spouted about playstyle over the past year
Old 01-29-2015, 07:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanguru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
v2 of the proposal is pretty good, just need to negotiate the tiers and their gatekeeper.
I'm sure the 7 guilds didn't think to try that first.

Argenti | Cobblestone | Animan
Old 01-29-2015, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

One thing sort of annoying was that if A-Team decided we wanted to stop doing alliances and do Gore on our own, we'd have to start at the bottom of the Tier 1 Rotation and do every mob there before a chance at Gore just to get in T2 even though we've kille every T2 mob except Gore solo. Europa calculated it would tak 36 weeks or something ridiculous before we could go to Gore to try out for T2.
Old 01-29-2015, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wycca [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure the 7 guilds didn't think to try that first.
I'll bet you think you're being sarcastic
Old 01-29-2015, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pint, why did you throw away a perfectly good troll account? Now I'm gonna go back and read toosweet's history.
I do not own a troll account, I exclusively post under my own name bc I am not a coward.
Old 01-29-2015, 07:37 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Lets get one thing clear.... The Creation of Class R has nothing to do with a player made Rotation

- It locks out guilds that have killed a mob for 2 spawns (hard coded into the server)
- BDA/Taken/Divinity have been more than willing to work with smaller guilds and have been generous to allow guilds that have no business signing up for mobs they do not intend to kill by themselves.
- No one wants to join Class C because you have losers like Detox poopsocking around the clock to kill Dracolich
Old 01-29-2015, 07:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One thing sort of annoying was that if A-Team decided we wanted to stop doing alliances and do Gore on our own, we'd have to start at the bottom of the Tier 1 Rotation and do every mob there before a chance at Gore just to get in T2 even though we've kille every T2 mob except Gore solo. Europa calculated it would tak 36 weeks or something ridiculous before we could go to Gore to try out for T2.
Actually nobody asked for definition on this and there is a clause in there for obvious exceptions.

70% of the proposal was built to guide brand new guilds through entry....and nobody cared to really ask for clarification (except Nemce- thanks for keeping communication classy, Nemce) as to your example.
Closed Thread