Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Which would you prefer.
Keep it how it is, it's classicish! 15 38.46%
proposed system, welfare pixels for all! 24 61.54%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2015, 10:23 PM
Kobold

why does it have to be exactly classic? if the mobs and what they drop remain the same isn't it still classic? your are just giving everyone a chance to raid in a WAY over crowded environment.
Old 01-29-2015, 10:46 PM
Kobold

I don't like how it doesn't fit in the game world. I would be interested in some long epic quest that follows the lore of the raid bosses in Noratth but not really a random npc handing tokens like an amusement park to kills mobs.
Old 01-30-2015, 07:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by falendar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why does it have to be exactly classic? if the mobs and what they drop remain the same isn't it still classic? your are just giving everyone a chance to raid in a WAY over crowded environment.
it doesn't have to be anything.

from the very first post that nilbog made announcing the server he made clear that the goal was to make it as classic as possible...only nilbog would be able to explain why he wanted to do this.

of course, if anyone has an idea of their own that they believe in enough they could choose to pursue it.

for all the crazy ideas Toop has---and how bad his server is---I respect him for putting his money and time where his mouth is and trying to launch his own server according to his ideas of what is best. Of course, it would have been much less work for him to hang around here and complain about how much better his ideas are than classic.
Old 01-30-2015, 02:55 PM
Kobold

I don't understand why you would want to keep it the way it is when there is a way to fix it with incredibly minor impact to server.
Closed Thread