Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2015, 05:30 PM
Sarnak

And your opinion of the current TMO incarnation?

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 01-30-2015, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs616 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love how BDA is defending against a lot of the same accusations they were throwing at class C guilds, and using the same arguments class C did. Anyone remember Taken saving BDA at naggy? Guess teaming up there is fine, just as long as you claim there wasn't an agreement before hand.
Other way around, and Taken didn't need saving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs616 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Given that class C was created because BDA didn't want to play the game the same way hard core guild do, it's ammusing that they're now the people trying to force others to play the game their way. The hard core guilds don't try to make rules that force people how to play, they just adapt to whatever rules are set. Sure, everyone lobbies for rules that benefit them, but the server is in the state it is because it has become common practice to respond to every casual cry and complaint about fairness by adding more rules under the guise of creating fairness. If this wasn't common practice, rule lawyering wouldn't be effective because it wouldn't be worth anyone's time. We're in this situation because of our willingness to alter rules to try and make everyone happy.
Class C was created because Rogean was tired of TMO/IB/FE shitting everything up for the whole server.

While Chest was vocal, every none TMO/IB/FE guild wanted changes that created segregation between the two playstyles.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 01-30-2015, 05:33 PM
Kobold

It may have been BDA saving taken at naggy now that I think about it. Either way you get the point. Also, hilarious to see BDA jokingly threaten to split into numerous smaller guilds... That sounds familiar too.
Old 01-30-2015, 05:37 PM
Sarnak

It is incredibly hilarious to watch BDA members trot out literally the exact same arguments class C members used against them a year ago to justify their desire to break the rotation. I remember BDA members crying about not wanting to have to recruit zerg members to compete, and how they all have lives and jobs and can't be expected to kill stuff at 3am like some no-life neckbeards in TMO. And now they have demanded that these other smaller class R guilds, resort to zerg recruiting in order to 'earn their pixels'. I might have to start digging up quotes from BDA members a year ago to show how some of you are literally using the exact arguments TMO did.

It boggles my mind, that some BDA members can be so blind to how BDA is now acting in this exact scenario. It basically goes against everything BDA has ever said about how they wish to approach raid scene on this server.
Old 01-30-2015, 05:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
It may have been BDA saving taken at naggy now that I think about it. Either way you get the point. Also, hilarious to see BDA jokingly threaten to split into numerous smaller guilds... That sounds familiar too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Elr5K2Vuo
Old 01-30-2015, 05:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Your point is that we're championing "no help for anyone ever" but what we're championing is "no permanent and consistent alliances that allow guilds that can't kill mobs to still have spots on the rotation because they just get help every single time the mobs pop." I'm sure you must see the difference.

And who cares what we're joking about? "Jokingly threaten" is such a hilarious choice of words. A threat is a threat, a joke is a joke, you can't make a threat without trying to convince someone that it's real and you can't make a joke about something you actually plan to do, and it's beyond clear which of those "BDA 1-40" is.

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 01-30-2015, 05:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipdog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is incredibly hilarious to watch BDA members trot out literally the exact same arguments class C members used against them a year ago to justify their desire to break the rotation. I remember BDA members crying about not wanting to have to recruit zerg members to compete, and how they all have lives and jobs and can't be expected to kill stuff at 3am like some no-life neckbeards in TMO. And now they have demanded that these other smaller class R guilds, resort to zerg recruiting in order to 'earn their pixels'. I might have to start digging up quotes from BDA members a year ago to show how some of you are literally using the exact arguments TMO did.

It boggles my mind, that some BDA members can be so blind to how BDA is now acting in this exact scenario. It basically goes against everything BDA has ever said about how they wish to approach raid scene on this server.
See above for difference

Further explanation:

Once again, raid rotation was meant to give everyone who was capable of killing mobs the chance to kill them, not to make the whole server stand there watching impotently as a group of 6 wipes on Trak a million times because they have a spot in the rotation. If you can't kill the mob, you shouldn't be on the rotation for it. That's different from never getting to kill a mob you can kill because one guild is willing to sit on a spawn point for a week spamming javs.

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 01-30-2015, 05:44 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

BDA trying to force their play style on other class R guilds.
Such fucking hypocrites
Old 01-30-2015, 05:46 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Didn't we get suspended from the Next Class R Naggy? Or that didn't happen?

Sorry I don't care about Naggy.
Old 01-30-2015, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clasick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA trying to force their play style on other class R guilds.
Such fucking hypocrites
0 out of 2 correct, but then you knew that already