Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2015, 11:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've got some really solid experience. Really bolster the whole "efucked a server official for pixels" thing and drive home the merciless shaming of competitors of the best p99 raiding guild that has ever been. I think you got it in you. You're on the fast track to 28k/yr dawg, what are you gonna do with all those fat stacks?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I could do it for 28k a year if it was like a forum posting job that I could do at my real job.

You ever hear about these JDIF and Paid Internet Shills that get paid to change debate on a specific subject?

http://consciouslifenews.com/paid-in...pinion-debate/

I wish those places had like a website I could apply on because I'd totally be down with it. Give me some talking points and set me loose.
Old 02-03-2015, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I could do it for 28k a year if it was like a forum posting job that I could do at my real job.

You ever hear about these JDIF and Paid Internet Shills that get paid to change debate on a specific subject?

http://consciouslifenews.com/paid-in...pinion-debate/

I wish those places had like a website I could apply on because I'd totally be down with it. Give me some talking points and set me loose.
Yea. They're a big thing in the stock market. Talk shit, tank stock, etc. It's a sketchy world, yo.
Old 02-03-2015, 11:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea. They're a big thing in the stock market. Talk shit, tank stock, etc. It's a sketchy world, yo.
Will you write me a reference?
Old 02-03-2015, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will you write me a reference?
I'll do you one better; I'll compile a top-10 list of Chest posts about you. Fuck me if his anguish got you a job RnF would explode.
Old 02-03-2015, 12:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimm Bare|y [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
aint no party like a rivervale party
Old 02-03-2015, 01:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formshifter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
aint no party like a rivervale party
Lmaooooooo a+
Old 02-03-2015, 08:38 PM
Sarnak

Omeed actually led a campaign to do some really interesting new marketing, but the higher ups ended up not liking it and I think that they decided to part ways with what he was offering. Basically, Omeed decided that he wanted there to be a crew of insiders that had a little more information and were privy to keys for stuff in Landmark, and in turn, those people (streamers) would play/promote Landmark and give away the keys in their channels. This cross promotion was a way to make the marketing of Landmark more community driven rather than actually putting a lot of money into it.

Unfortunately I think that the results he was going for took too long (as in they didn't really happen, and Landmark tanked) but that isn't really his fault, Landmark was never supposed to make them money or hook people in, they didn't even give it enough time to become feature complete.

Since he left, SOE (Daybreak now I guess) moved away from their insider program, but Dave Georgeson has been known to have a crew of insider people still, mostly the really talented builders in Landmark, that he consults with and talks to on developing the game. So technically there's still an insider program, but it doesn't really promote the game anymore. Not that the other one did much to promote it either.
Old 02-03-2015, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

http://www.twitch.tv/landmarkgame/v/3739851

Start at 9 minutes in... wtf is going on? So much for classic builds. Looks like Secondlife.

Old 02-03-2015, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Rogean are they going to hire you to save teh evarquest?

Classic server, Pop server and Your little sandbox would become redundant.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 02-04-2015, 08:39 AM
Fire Giant

LOLOL GET FUCKED SOE
Closed Thread