Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2010, 11:23 AM
Aviak

Straif,

Life is a struggle, It's what you do with it that makes it worthwhile.
^I just made that up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I grew up in a unhealthy environment and made some bad choices. In highschool I had no friends so I dropped out trying to fill that and got into a heavily drug influenced circle and was dating a girl who ripped my heart out. The years following were very tough but it is what it is. I learned from my mistakes and try to make the best of my future.

R&F is not the best choice to be sharing so much and looking for help but you seem like a smart dude and handle it well. I think Alawen and Aarone probably gave you the best advice here. You are human therefore perfection will be a continuous endeavor so the self-loathing has got to stop. Find therapy, a church, a place of "belonging" a woman who believes in you, something to shake off that mindset. Drugs and alcohol are counter productive and suicide is never an alternative.
Shame on the people who suggested such a thing!

You noticed some personal habits you were not happy with and you chose to improve yourself. Congratulations, you have a conscience. This is what sets you apart from the degrading side of society! I applaud you man. You are on the right track bro so don't fret so much. PM me on here and we can exchange emails.

~ Matt
Old 11-20-2010, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqR_SwwByMM

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9iiU6NDxIo
Old 11-20-2010, 02:29 PM
Large Rat

Far from it, just more passionate than you.
Old 11-20-2010, 03:10 PM
Large Rat

It doesnt create any margin of doubt within me "Hasbinbad", in fact you likely see it as me being a direct competitor that would wipe the floor with you, in any regard. Perhaps I projected from a place you're foreign with, and that's a good thing, you couldn't handle it, but over the years I'm stronger for it even though that possible time is gone. Judging from your simple minded posts, your just an foolish ignorant fly who wallows as a victim of himself (won't say what I could be referring to about you here) and a very weak foe I could kill with one hand.

Can agree with this though..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchybottom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chasing happiness != nihilistic. Regret is for the meek.
Old 11-20-2010, 04:51 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Ihealyou

Hey Straif! Remember that post you made 3 months ago? It'll work out! Stay positive bro!! Don't let the haters get to you!!!

Uuur - Your favorite Master +1 cleric <LifeAlert>
Rockwell - Your favorite 30 virgin <Aspen and Rockwell>
Closed Thread