Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2015, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree, your version of EQ with preformed poopsocking groups vs 32k HP targets where the guards have been killed by other guilds . . . yeah that takes near 0 skill.
I didn't poopsock for one second on either raid mob we killed last night. All I had to do was get buffed and log out my character at the zone in and wait for someone on vent to say log in while I tooled around on an alt or played Hearthstone.

Mobilization doesn't need to take an hour.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 02-11-2015, 02:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuljin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just bitch and moan that you're entitled to more mobs because your guild is bigger (i.e. will recruit any odd nub off the street and have 0 expectations of them to reach level 60 or have any remote idea of how to play EQ)
I actually spit my drink out when I read this. A) That is just about the most incorrect thing I've read yet on RnF in over 2 years. B) Let's wait until the next CT pop, and watch Gimpatron's "remote" idea of how to play.

Or I could just spoil it for you. *CT pop* EVERYONE ZONE IN NOW, FUCK THE KITE, DON'T LET BDA GET FTE.

Times like those that I'm glad I can at least help rez the poor souls you lead into what you call a raid.

Recoome Kaboom - ?? Shadow Knight (Ogre)
Tierael Div`launim - 40 Cleric (Dark Elf)
Old 02-11-2015, 03:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone should just admit that EQ sucks and find something else to do. Problem solved.
This
Old 02-11-2015, 03:48 PM
Sarnak

BDA and Taken are getting 1/9th of the mobs on the server. Clearly it's time for a change!
Old 02-11-2015, 04:04 PM
Kobold

1/9th? NO WAY! I WANT MY PIXELS TOO
Old 02-11-2015, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA and Taken are getting 1/9th of the mobs on the server. Clearly it's time for a change!
BDA & Taken killing mobs, TMO no longer getting VP rots they can sell to A-Team for plat to RMT, A-Team may even have gotten an epic or two!?! ... OMG! The apocalypse is nigh!
Old 02-11-2015, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Everyone deserves an equal shot at merbs, some guilds just deserve a more equal shot.

But seriously, my classic experience was 1 or 2 years of classic eq, so mission accomplished in terms of reliving that. How many times can you guys watch reruns of the same damn thing and enjoy it?
Old 02-11-2015, 04:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But seriously, my classic experience was 1 or 2 years of classic eq, so mission accomplished in terms of reliving that. How many times can you guys watch reruns of the same damn thing and enjoy it?
I've seen every* episode of TNG at least 30 times at this point, but I'll be damned if there is ever anything better to watch on the tube.

I almost have every line in "Cause and Effect" memorized completely. Some day, I aspire to do one-man live stage show of The best ones.

*discounting "Shades of Grey" and "Sub Rosa"
Old 02-11-2015, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA & Taken killing mobs, TMO no longer getting VP rots they can sell to A-Team for plat to RMT, A-Team may even have gotten an epic or two!?! ... OMG! The apocalypse is nigh!

Actually I think we are still selling things to A-Team they will always be our best customers.

I did loot and delete 3 spiroc wingblades on my mage the other day because some taken warrior was sitting on the island looking for an Epic piece.

It's the little things we do to try and remember the good old days.
Old 02-11-2015, 04:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone deserves an equal shot at merbs, some guilds just deserve a more equal shot.

Depends. I can watch reruns of Kobe Tai all day long and don't get bored.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread