Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 10:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i thought i remember her being IB like just a few months ago... piggles can't count?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's not worry about things like that please. This is RNF.
Old 02-19-2015, 10:47 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's not worry about things like that please. This is RNF.
Jizzebelle - 52 Shaman
Jizzepop - 20 Bard
Old 02-19-2015, 10:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i thought i remember her being IB like just a few months ago... piggles can't count?
What guild hasn't got a load of Jizz?
Old 02-19-2015, 10:55 AM
Kobold

Good move. I've heard folks with a vag have to abide by no rules in TMO.
Old 02-19-2015, 11:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But for real what's the golden rule?
He who has the gold makes the rules...
Old 02-19-2015, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WAIT MOMMENT
where you not shouting crying , babbling, gagging for years BDA would not compete for pixels and u would not enforce ur members To do what TMO did wich was Raid?.

Years of you calling us Non life , neckbeards, and NOW you kick a member because he followed what you Preached for YEARS?.

BDA doesn't force people to poopsock (this is the big difference), but if you are online and a raid is called, you show up unless you have a good reason.

It may be a casual raid guild, but it's still a raid guild.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 02-19-2015, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WAIT MOMMENT
where you not shouting crying , babbling, gagging for years BDA would not compete for pixels and u would not enforce ur members To do what TMO did wich was Raid?.

Years of you calling us Non life , neckbeards, and NOW you kick a member because he followed what you Preached for YEARS?.

Stop being obtuse.

I'm glad TMO has such a zerg force that they don't require people to raid if they don't want to. I'm sure the DKP system motivates people to show up.

In a guild like BDA, if people start seeing that they only have to raid if they feel like it, then that quickly impacts our ability to field a raid force. That sentiment continues to grow. Then we get a bunch of people who just loot up and punch out. So, yes... to maintain guild cohesiveness and to make sure we don't end up with a bunch of neckbeards who are just in it for themselves or DKP points, the expectation is that if you are online and its a mandatory raid, you should be there to support your guild. If you just got a sweet camp for your epic (something that improves your character for raiding... maybe not your 14th fungi tunic) or you are only paying half attention to the game because you've got to wipe up your kid's rancid shit blowout with one of your wife's fancy silk scarves, all you have to do is shoot an officer a /tell.

Of course, I expect nothing less than the TMO neckbeard trolls frothing at the mouth for an opportunity to slander BDA to try to spin this into this being some sort of fascist regime and Chest could be the next leader of North Korea.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 02-19-2015, 11:31 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA doesn't force people to poopsock (this is the big difference), but if you are online and a raid is called, you show up unless you have a good reason.

It may be a casual raid guild, but it's still a raid guild.
U mean now BDA IS shielded to compete agaisnt IB TMO isnt?. Convenient, very very convenient.
Old 02-19-2015, 11:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop being obtuse.

I'm glad TMO has such a zerg force that they don't require people to raid if they don't want to. I'm sure the DKP system motivates people to show up.

In a guild like BDA, if people start seeing that they only have to raid if they feel like it, then that quickly impacts our ability to field a raid force. That sentiment continues to grow. Then we get a bunch of people who just loot up and punch out. So, yes... to maintain guild cohesiveness and to make sure we don't end up with a bunch of neckbeards who are just in it for themselves or DKP points, the expectation is that if you are online and its a mandatory raid, you should be there to support your guild. If you just got a sweet camp for your epic (something that improves your character for raiding... maybe not your 14th fungi tunic) or you are only paying half attention to the game because you've got to wipe up your kid's rancid shit blowout with one of your wife's fancy silk scarves, all you have to do is shoot an officer a /tell.

Of course, I expect nothing less than the TMO neckbeard trolls frothing at the mouth for an opportunity to slander BDA to try to spin this into this being some sort of fascist regime and Chest could be the next leader of North Korea.
Same Excuses . and From soneone who got epic back in time by not playing using his VD officer status .
Old 02-19-2015, 11:33 AM
Orc

1. Bind at Chardok ent
2. Kill AE Pull
3. Port to SF
4. Kill Talendor
5. Gate back to Chardok

Thread never happens.

Sorry, this is RnF. Had a crazy moment of lucidity.