Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2015, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

If you guys want us to test Tunare, you really should depop all the trash. It takes FOREVER to kill all that crap - maybe if 3-4 guilds got together it would go faster but we know that isn't a real case scenario for Blue. We were able to AE kill the first part (before the River) but some mobs across the River are immune to stuns so that didn't work out well.

Actually, I'm really curious how Tunare will go on Blue - if TMO or IB clears the whole zone to get to Tunare only to get leapfrogged by the other.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 03-03-2015, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about a list of specific mobs/instances that need to be tested, and can be divvied up so we can knock it out over the weekend...

So far I see 10th ring + Tunare/Growth. I'm sure there are others.
Lord Vyemm
Vulak

Those mobs all need tested. I think the named in WToV and Yelinak also need tested.

There are a few misc quests in Kael Drakkel that could use doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any classes / class-specific things that haven't had enough attention?
The new Cleric, Shaman and Necromancer DoTs need to be tested to confirm they have the correct values. Once those are confirmed, the devs have said they will remove the display of DoT damage since that is a non-classic feature, getting added around GoD era, way past this servers timeline.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you guys want us to test Tunare, you really should depop all the trash. It takes FOREVER to kill all that crap - maybe if 3-4 guilds got together it would go faster but we know that isn't a real case scenario for Blue. We were able to AE kill the first part (before the River) but some mobs across the River are immune to stuns so that didn't work out well.

Actually, I'm really curious how Tunare will go on Blue - if TMO or IB clears the whole zone to get to Tunare only to get leapfrogged by the other.
Will be multiple bards with aggro on each other getting CotH'd around the zone kiting and tagging each other to attain aggro on the train or something extremelt unclassic.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The new Cleric, Shaman and Necromancer DoTs need to be tested to confirm they have the correct values. Once those are confirmed, the devs have said they will remove the display of DoT damage since that is a non-classic feature, getting added around GoD era, way past this servers timeline.
Awesome. Thanks, Dald! Excuse my ignorance, but is there a post somewhere with the details?
Old 03-03-2015, 12:30 PM
Kobold

Shamans don't get new dots in Velious, I'm confused.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome. Thanks, Dald! Excuse my ignorance, but is there a post somewhere with the details?
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...Damage+display

Kanras posts the issue will be resolved once all expansions are implemented and spells tested. Seeing as Velious is the final expansion, it just needs a little testing to get those final spells confirmed as having the correct value.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will be multiple bards with aggro on each other getting CotH'd around the zone kiting and tagging each other to attain aggro on the train or something extremelt unclassic.
The mini bosses and Tunare all work like Cazic - pretty sure those mobs drop aggro on bards if Cazic shouts for them. Usually not a big deal since CT has 32k hp and you just wipe out/camp after he dies quickly - that won't work with Tunare.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 03-03-2015, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanguru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shamans don't get new dots in Velious, I'm confused.
I thought one of their new nukes had a DoT component. Good to know though! Less spells to confirm.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA shooting for a 10th ring war test on Friday starting around 8pm EST.
Not gonna lie - looking forward to this....
Old 03-03-2015, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Great! Hoping for that teams server few months after Velious release.
Closed Thread