Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2015, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegluas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I try my best not to post in here because I hate this god damn forum. However, seeing as how you want to bring me into this Ella I'm going to let you know you're an idiot. I have not played Eleet actively in a very long time nor have I raided on him. In the past 3 months I have logged on Eleet 3 times. 1.) to PL a RL friend 2.) to charm Brother Balatin for a guildie and 3.) to rebind him in WC so a friend could mess around on him. During no time after <Rampage> was made or even since 2 Jan have I attended any guild raids on Eleet.

This is the same old RnF story with TMO and their bullshit "facts". Here are some actual facts for you. TMO wiped on Hoshkar, Lady Vox, and CT this weekend. <Rampage> killed 11 out of 14 possible raid targets for the weekend. I get the concept of trolling but I also fear that you guys actually believe the shit you post on here.
Yo, dawg - don't take it personally, it's just business. There isn't a single player in IB that I don't like; only one I didn't like was Getfucked. Makes me wish I still had the screenshot telling him I'd bury him along with the IB name...

I didn't say you raided on Eleet; you're far to valuable on your monk to play an enchanter. I said you're tagged in both guilds at the same time. How can a player be suspended from raiding on one char because he's in one guild, but not on another? Ya'll knew you were suspended, did it anyways to play the odds and then just figured you'd do the ole "better to ask forgiveness than permission" approach.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-17-2015, 11:18 AM
Planar Protector

God damn image filter at work - can't see what I'm posting

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-17-2015, 11:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA’s campaign was fairly successful
Coupled with Froovy's fuck up, it sure was.

You're on red now with your new friends, you don't have to worry about stupid shit like this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 03-17-2015, 12:08 PM
Sarnak

IB actually tried to do this and almost got away with it ? Wow.
Old 03-17-2015, 12:12 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Bloobee life
Old 03-17-2015, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Wouldn't it just be easier to beat Rampage at getting raid mobs than trying to rules-lawyer them into a raid suspension after a GM already made the final call?

For a guild that espouses the desire for competition to the point of goading Class R guilds into Class C for "extra competition", wouldn't you welcome the additional competitor instead of seeing them suspended for a week or two or whatever? Especially one that would give you a run for your money like Rampage, compared to Class R guilds that aren't willing to compete at your level so you could pretty much roll all over them and bathe in their delicious casual tears?

Funny how the concept of "competition" gets distorted so easily here depending on who's getting rustled and whose bathing in the tears. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 03-17-2015, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

I don't think this is more to get them suspended Yendor. It looks like both guilds do that to each other already. It looks like IB basically changed their tag to get around their history of offenses. No disrespect meant for A-team. They just look like a pawn IB used to clear their history of offenses here and a GM almost bought it.
Old 03-17-2015, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Given P1999's history I think it's safe to say that forum wars and metagaming can be included as part of what constitutes competition.

Danth
Old 03-17-2015, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think this is more to get them suspended Yendor. It looks like both guilds do that to each other already. It looks like IB basically changed their tag to get around their history of offenses. No disrespect meant for A-team. They just look like a pawn IB used to clear their history of offenses here and a GM almost bought it.
Um, most of the arguments being made are that IB re-formed to (or with the convenient ability to) skirt around pending suspensions against them. So I assumed the implication of this thread was that Rampage should eat those suspensions.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 03-17-2015, 12:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wouldn't it just be easier to beat Rampage at getting raid mobs than trying to rules-lawyer them into a raid suspension after a GM already made the final call?

For a guild that espouses the desire for competition to the point of goading Class R guilds into Class C for "extra competition", wouldn't you welcome the additional competitor instead of seeing them suspended for a week or two or whatever? Especially one that would give you a run for your money like Rampage, compared to Class R guilds that aren't willing to compete at your level so you could pretty much roll all over them and bathe in their delicious casual tears?

Funny how the concept of "competition" gets distorted so easily here depending on who's getting rustled and whose bathing in the tears. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Competition means something only if there are a set of rules that each side plays by. If one side doesnt play by those rules, or breaks those rules and is not punished, it is no longer competition in the sense that you are talking about. If TMO or Rampage has a legitimate case that concerns the rules of competition being broken, saying 'why dont you just compete because you like competition so much' is about as legitimate a solution as telling Unbrella to have sex with a goat.

I am very happy that you are still taking up arms to argue with your sworn enemies of the server whenever possible though, Yendor <3.
Closed Thread