Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2015, 06:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i literally can't imagine who would read such a post. like seriously do you even see yourself
10 pages later...

Blue: Dolic - 60 Bard / Dolik- 60 Monk / Mazzarin - 60 Wizard / Fael 60 Necro / Kaylen - 60 Paladin
Old 03-18-2015, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
time out.

firstly, my post starts with "if i remember correctly" not with "let me lay down historical uncontestable facts". please note that in my post i say Enraptured was created before TMO was suspended, and at no point in my post did i say Enraptured was created to circumvent a ban.

maybe i was wrong about who physically created the guild, but this part is indeed fact as i saw it happen first hand; TMO leadership point blank told members to tag under Enraptured to avoid the suspension. as soon as the suspension was over, they had planned to return to TMO. the entire thing was a sham.
That should have been enough reason to disband the guild entirely. Pretty much spit in the face of the staff.
Old 03-18-2015, 08:52 PM
Large Rat

Default Any original Enraptured

I'm going to derail this thread slightly. Do any original members of Enraptured (Stromm version) play here?
Old 03-18-2015, 10:39 PM
Orc

Ran into a few from time to time. Onshuu, kayla. A few from Cypher/RoI as well such as myself, few others from names that I recognize.
Old 03-18-2015, 11:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny how you think you know what youre taking about. Ive personally brought up to Hokushin and other IB officers about implementing train wars again in VP only past the first bridge and you cannot train the opponents raid, only pullers. They will not agree and its a shame because it would help Sirken in regards to less petitions and there is no real advantage to either side in this circumstance. It actually helps both guilds in that instead of 20 ppl poopsocking zone ent to buff the pullers and bind sight tracking, you would need 1 tracker for each guild.

Anyone wanna guess why they won't agree? I wouldn't either when its clear they have the advantage in petitionquest.
Train wars. Sounds like a professional resolution. How small is your brain kid?
Old 03-18-2015, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

Don't knock it until you try it. Train wars in VP is the most fun a lot of us ever had playing this game.
Old 03-18-2015, 11:43 PM
Fire Giant

Cecily training the vendor after our recharges this week. Good TMO pr.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The laughs were appreciated. Rage meter maxed out.
Old 03-19-2015, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please do not give Argh any more ideas for animated GIFs.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-19-2015, 12:42 AM
Sarnak

LOL ^
Old 03-19-2015, 01:36 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was just a scrub, barely planar level not even 50. I had very little direct interaction with any of the leadership other than the officer who tagged me (who was apparently not in on the plan to dissolve the guild.) All I know is one day we were being told we're working to become a raiding guild on our own and the next day we're told that we're substandard TMO fodder. I find it hard to come up with good things to say about Enraptured's leadership after that shit went down.
And who are / were you?